babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
(23-08-2010 15:16 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Do you think this the beginning of the end for the mic girl and allowing ALL the girls on the beds every night they are on? Hope so!!!

I'll second that! Cool
Most nights most of the babes use the mics at some point anyway, so a dedicated mic girl is unnecessary.
Geri and Cleo ARE good on the mic, but I would much rather see them on the bed, doing the do. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-08-2010 15:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Bit late with this, but hey-ho. Karina's section on Sunday/Monday when she wore the black rubber/PVC was one of the best performances I've seen on BS of late. So why, oh why did Sellcast have so much advertising trying to ruin it? There were at least three split screens or picture in picture hard sells, including a bizarre one by Karina herself, and the black box was in the corner for nearly the entire section. Credit to Karina for still producing an awe inspiring section (seriously, look at the video if you haven't already), but the producers' constant ads and interruptions made me a sad panda.

Maybe Karina could put her considerable dominatrix and ballbusting talents to good use next time she's in.laugh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 17:02 by iloveMegan.)
24-08-2010 13:12
Jam Da Man Offline

Cellcast freeview, BS1 -

11pm - Began with Louise, in a (possibly) leopard-print outfit, with black stockings and shoes.
12:05 - Jada, in a green bikini and leg-warmers. Went naked a coupla times.
12:53 - Preeti, in a black outfit with black stockings. She went topless.
1:37 - Split-screen with new girl Abbee. Abbee wearing a pink bra and black knickers. Preeti removed one of her stockings.
1:54 - Abbee full-screen.
2:17 - Split-screen with Leah. Leah wearing black&white bra and knickers, and black stockings.
2:29 - Leah full-screen. Naked after 10mins.
3:09 - Sugar, in a black bra and pink knickers. Topless in 10mins, and naked 20mins after that.
3:58-4:55 - Jada, in a black pvc bra, black knickers, stockings and boots. Removed her knickers a coupla times, and her bra top before the end.

BSXtra -

12am - Began with Leah, in her BS1 outfit. Stripped naked after 20mins or so.
12:59 - Sugar, in a black&pink outfit. Pulled her top down after 15mins or so.
1:50 - Jada, in her schoolgirl outfit. (Tartan bra-top, tartan skirt and white knee-socks) Naked in 10mins.
3:09 - Abbee, in her BS1 outfit.
3:33 - Dani, in a red outfit, red knickers and black boots. Got a rare treat at 3:47 when she went topless for a while.
4:19-4:58 - Abbee again, in a different pink bra this time.

Partyland -

1am - Began with Louise taking over from Dani. Louise wearing a white outfit, plus black knickers, stockings and shoes.
1:57 - Dani, in red outfit and black boots.
2:47 - Pretti, in a leopard print bra and knickers, and black shoes.
3:33 - Leah, in a black outfit.
4:20 - Preeti again, in a black see-thru outfit.
5:04 - Leah again, wearing only black knickers.
5:07 - Dani Split-screen, in the red outfit and black boots again.

Yeah, so that Abbee was nice. She didn't go topless, but did show her nipples a fair bit.
And Preeti had a certain "Georgie-esque" look about her. Smile

24-08-2010 16:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

It was nice to see Preeti back on BS1 - only her third night but gaining confidence all the time. What a shame her show was spoiled by some dunce in the studio who decided to put her into split screen just when she was getting nicely into her stride. Where do they find these pillocks?
24-08-2010 18:24
Jam Da Man Offline

(24-08-2010 18:24 )vila Wrote:  It was nice to see Preeti back on BS1 - only her third night but gaining confidence all the time. What a shame her show was spoiled by some dunce in the studio who decided to put her into split screen just when she was getting nicely into her stride. Where do they find these pillocks?

Maybe the main BS crew got lost coming back from Scotland, so they drafted in a taxi driver, some cleaners and the Tea Lady to run the shows for a while Smile
Maybe.

24-08-2010 18:32
Jam Da Man Offline

Cellcast freeview - BS1 -

11pm - Began with Geri intro'ing Lolly, wearing orange bra and knickers, and nice patterned stockings.
11:47 - Geri on the bed, full-screen! ..... on the mic, advertising Xtreme.... Rolleyes
11:49 - Back to Lolly.
12:03am - Georgie, in blue bra and knickers.
12:55 - Lolly again, in a black top this time, plus the same knickers and stockings.
1:40 - Camilla, wearing only some pink knickers. KNICKER WATCH - off - 1:43. On 1:58. Off 2:00.
2:33 - Kandi, in a black see-thru outfit, black knickers and black shoes.
3:25 - Dani, in a black outfit and fishnets.
4:08-4:55 - Lolly again, this time wearing red&black bra top&knickers, and black stockings.

Xtra -

12am - Began with Camilla, naked+shoes. She poured a load of oil all over her front.
12:46 - Megan, in a black&white maid outfit. Went topless at 12:59.
1:46 - Dani, in her BS1 outfit. Got oiled up.
2:39 - Lolly, in a black top, purple knickers and black stockings.
3:23 - Georgie, in black&grey bra and knickers, and black stockings. Topless at 3:28, knickers and stockings off at 3:47.
4:12 - Megan again, in matching black bra&knickers (with cherry pattern), black knickers underneath and black shoes. Shoes came off at 4:16.

Partyland -

1am - Began with Kandi, wearing a black top, leopard print knickers and black stockings. Top was rolled up, and down, then came off altogether at 1:11. Smile
1:41 - Georgie, in red bra and knickers, and black stockings. Topless after 5mins.
2:34 - Megan in her Black cherrys outfit from Xtra, plus black knee-stockings and red shoes. Went topless at 3:24
3:26 - Camilla, in matching pink&white bra and knickers. Went topless straight away.
4:10 - Kandi, in a pink top, white knickers and translucent high-heels.
5:04 - Georgie in a blue swimsuit.
5:07-5:30 - Split-screen with Camilla, in her pink&white outfit again. She went topless straight away again, and Georgie pulled her 'suit down to her waist.

Nearly got a full night without split-screen there. Geri only on the mic again.

25-08-2010 11:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded all the freeview Partyland show last night , i will not bother describing what girls were on or what times they were on because "Jam Da Man" has done just that perfectly . I recorded the show just to see if the adult content of the show had improved and if the girls were now allowed to get naked but i was disappointed , it was the same old Tameland show that it always is , there was no nudity and very little direct to camera bum positions adopted by the girls . I thought now that Cellcast are the parent company and sole licence holder of the channel and it is no longer leased from channel 5 that the content would be the same as the other channels but sadly it wasn't and i ended up being disappointed with the show yet again . I wonder why the show is still so tame , "Babestation" used to say it was because they leased it from another company and they had to put out the content that this other company wanted . I wonder if the girls and producers have not been told that the show is now 100% Cellcast . PS , one good thing about the show is that there is still no adverts for BSXtreme .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 11:44 by mr mystery.)
25-08-2010 11:43
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(25-08-2010 11:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded all the freeview Partyland show last night , i will not bother describing what girls were on or what times they were on because "Jam Da Man" has done just that perfectly . I recorded the show just to see if the adult content of the show had improved and if the girls were now allowed to get naked but i was disappointed , it was the same old Tameland show that it always is , there was no nudity and very little direct to camera bum positions adopted by the girls . I thought now that Cellcast are the parent company and sole licence holder of the channel and it is no longer leased from channel 5 that the content would be the same as the other channels but sadly it wasn't and i ended up being disappointed with the show yet again . I wonder why the show is still so tame , "Babestation" used to say it was because they leased it from another company and they had to put out the content that this other company wanted . I wonder if the girls and producers have not been told that the show is now 100% Cellcast . PS , one good thing about the show is that there is still no adverts for BSXtreme .

It's actually got worse in recent weeks and I have pretty much given up on it.
They never had any nudity (that never bothered me) and the girl-girl stuff has always been very tame but other than that not much difference until a few weeks ago. It looks like they were ordered to tone down the visual side and go easy on the full crotch or arse poses.
They also now have the worst picture quality on freeview and that tin-foil set is awful.
It's a shame as some of my favourite sessions were on PL particularly as they often used the office set.

25-08-2010 12:26
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Another reason for someone to come on here and explain what's happening with the shows!! But they won't!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-08-2010 12:31
Jam Da Man Offline

(25-08-2010 12:26 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  They also now have the worst picture quality on freeview and that tin-foil set is awful.
It's a shame as some of my favourite sessions were on PL particularly as they often used the office set.

Ah, I forgot to mention that the sets had been switched around this morning.
Partyland was using the BS1 set (pink and black squares)
BS1 had a purple/brown curtain up. Xtra still had that beige background.
As well as the office set, I would like to see that kitchen/diner room they used on Partyland sometime last year. Purely for variety.

25-08-2010 13:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV