Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Cellcast freeview -

BS1 -

11pm - Began with a quick flash of Paige sat up on the bed (white bed, black and pink squares background), topless, then went to Geri on the mic, who had a quick chat with Karina. Then back to Paige full-screen. Paige was wearing purple stockings, black knickers and black shoes.
11:31 - Tiffany, in a black and brown/bronze bra, black knickers, stockings and red shoes. She rubbed some cream into her boobs. Around 12:25ish she pulled her bra down to her waist.
12:33 - Daryl, in orange/leopard print bra and knickers and the green shoes. Daryl looked different here somehow.... Different hairstyle I think. Smile
1:27 - Ella, in a zebra print (and red)bra and knickers, red socks and white shoes.
2:16 - Georgie, intro'd by Geri. She wore just a pink bra and knickers. Barefoot. She went topless after 8 mins, and naked at 3:01. Smile
3:17 - Karina, with a pink bikini and silver shoes. She went barefoot for a bit, then went topless at 3:32.
4:09 - Split screen with Georgie. (chaise longue) Georgie this time wearing a black see-thru top, black knickers and shoes.
4:17-4:54 - Georgie took over from Karina, on the bed.

BSXtra -

12am - Began with a (another) quick flash of Karina, then went to Geri taking some pics of Georgie. Georgie then went on the bed (white bed, beige background). Georgie wearing a green bra, knickers and knee socks.. She went topless at 12:08, and removed her knickers at 12:37. She then poured some oil down her front.
1:02 - Important NOW THEN!! Karina joined Georgie 2-4-1. Karina wearing black leopard print bra and knickers and gold shoes. Karina immediately positioned herself between Georgie's legs, and began kissing and licking her chest and stomach, sharing a few kisses too. Karina also appeared to have her nipple against Georgie's.... Blush
At 1:12, during a picture ad, Georgie put her knickers back on. The kissing continued. Smile
1:23 - Karina was now on her own. She poured a load of oil all over herself and went topless (1:29ish). Then more oil! At 1:35 the knickers went down between her legs, and came off 10 mins later along with her shoes. More oil x5. Heart
2:15 - Paige next, wearing a yellow bikini top, pink bottom half and the orange shoes. She went topless at 2:18.
3:01 - Ella, in a grey and red bra and briefs, pink and white stripy socks and red shoes. At 3:34 she went topless, and splashed some oil about.
3:44 - Tiffany, wearing a black see-thru top, matching stockings, pink shoes and knickers. She covered her boobs in cream. Smile
4:23-4:59 - Daryl, in a pink see-thru swimsuit with black knickers underneath, and the green shoes. She went barefoot at 4:37 for 7 mins. Smile

Partyland -

1am - Began with Paige (on the white bed, pink background), wearing a green top (rolled down), green and pink bikini bottoms and orange sandals.
1:18 - Split-screen with Tiffany (black chaise longe) wearing a black see-thru top, matching stockings, pink shoes and knickers.
1:33 - Tiffany full-screen.
2:34 - Daryl split-screen. (white bed again) Daryl was wearing orange and leopard print bra and knickers (with black knickers underneath) and fishnet stockings (either these were fishnets with black kneesocks pulled over them, or they were just 1 item((or 2, I guess....)) looking like 2((or 4...))....)
2:48 - Tiff briefly full-screen again.
2:50 - Daryl full-screen. At 2:57 she went topless and removed the outer layer of knickers. At 3:30 the stockings / kneesocks / whatever came off (I thought to myself "Great, I can see whether it's 2 layers, or 1" but unfortunately the picture broke up and froze for a few seconds, and when it came back they were off, so I still don't know) so she was down to just her black knickers. Heart 5 mins later the green shoes appeared and were put on.
3:43 - Paige again, in pink bra, knickers and shoes. She went topless after 2 mins.
4:24 - Ella, in a grey and red bra and briefs, pink and white stripy socks and red shoes. She went topless after 20 mins.
5:07-5:30 - Karina, wearing a grey and white bra, grey knickers and gold shoes. She also went topless after 2 mins.

Now that was a great night. I know I keep saying that, but it was! Smile
I was hoping for a Georgie - Karina 2-4-1, and I wasn't disappointed!
I had a faint hope of a 3-4-1 too, but I'm not bothered.
Keep it up, BS guys! Heart

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-08-2010 15:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Couple of Sky extras of Paige fans:

20mins on BS1 before start of freeview!! 25mins at the end of BSX wearing pink bra & panties!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
17-08-2010 18:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

im mightly pissed off a great night ruined by the OSG person do you need to put a half screen phone graphic on for nearly 3 mins and when paige has a girl caller do you need a black graphic box then a full screen graphics box flashing !

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-08-2010 06:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(18-08-2010 06:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  im mightly pissed off a great night ruined by the OSG person do you need to put a half screen phone graphic on for nearly 3 mins and when paige has a girl caller do you need a black graphic box then a full screen graphics box flashing !

Its a pity Bangbabes is not on freeview at 11pm. Bangbabes OSG are far superior. It might make Babestation reduce the size of theirs if they started to lose viewers/callers.
18-08-2010 09:55
Jam Da Man Offline

Cellcast freeview -

BS1 -

11pm - Began with the usual quick glance at the bed, Candy this time, then a couple of mins with Megan advertising Xtreme. Thern back to Candy. She was wearing a Superman top Cool black knickers and stockings.
11:17 - Split-screen with Georgie (chaise longue), who was wearing purple bra and knickers (both see-thru black at the back Smile ) and shoes.
11:33 - Georgie full-screen, went over to the bed. She went topless after 11mins. At 12:10 she went naked! Smile
12:48 - Leigh, in a shiny red bikini and black shoes. Went barefoot after 30mins, and bottomless after another 20mins. Smile
1:49 - Paige, (chaise longue), wearing a pink wrap around top, that went down one leg, pink knickers and silver shoes. Around 2:16ish she stripped the wrap top/thing ( Rolleyes ) off, and was down to her knickers and shoes. She then went over to the bed.
2:45 - Dani split-screen (chaise longue), wearing black see-thru top, black knickers and boots.
2:56 - Dani full-screen, taking Paige's place on the bed.
3:39 - Jada, in an orange bikini, pink shoes and a very nice necklace. She was soon naked. Knickers were on/off a coupla times. Smile
4:33-4;54 - Candy, in black bra, knickers, stockings and shoes.

Xtra -

12am - Began with Paige on the bed, topless with red knickers, shoes and an... airforce hat? Smile Not "The Hat", but nicely different nonetheless.
The hat disappeared after 35mins or so (grounded? laugh ) And by God - those knickers were down to her knees!! Surprised Heart
1:01 - Dani next, in a red outfit and black boots. She got oiled up a fair bit. Smile
1:49 - Jada, in her college girl outfit. She was soon down to her socks and shoes Smile
2:49 - Candy took over from Jada. She wore pink bra and briefs, and black shoes.
At 3:06 she pulled her briefs down and off, revealing some tiny black knickers. Smile At 3:11 the shoes came off for a while too. Smile
3:37 - Georgie came on opt2, same-screen. She wore white bra and panties. Topless after a few mins.
3:46 - Georgie full-screen.
4:32-4:59 - Leigh, wearing black bra, knickers (with pink ones underneath) and black boots. She plastered a load of cream on her boobs. Smile
*The flickering white dots/lines were appearing throughout this show again.... why, I wonder? *

Partyland -

1am - Began with Megan intro'ing Candy. (Tin Foil studio) Candy wore Black bra, knickers and shoes.
1:45 - Georgie next, in a 1piece black outfit and shoes. She went barefoot after maybe 30mins or so.
2:47 - Leigh, wearing her pink and yellow stripy outfit.
3:44 - Paige, in a black body stocking/outfit/thing and pink knickers. After 20 mins she pulled it down to her waist, then off altogether. Barefoot too. Smile
4:33 - Dani, wearing black knickers, boots and a black sash.... thing (women's clothes.... not my forte Rolleyes )
5:07-5:30 - Georgie again, this time wearing only some stripy black and white knickers. Cool

More great shows.... how long can it last?! Smile Edited - added BS1 and Xtra.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 18-08-2010 18:34 by Jam Da Man.)
18-08-2010 14:08
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(18-08-2010 06:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  im mightly pissed off a great night ruined by the OSG person do you need to put a half screen phone graphic on for nearly 3 mins and when paige has a girl caller do you need a black graphic box then a full screen graphics box flashing !

Size is not important!!!!

18-08-2010 14:20
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Jam da Man, couple of additions to your review from Sky!! Paige did an hour long section on BS1 from 2145hrs but unfortunately I can't remember what she was wearing because I deleted it in frustration with number of interruptions there were!!! When you see her on BSXtra at midnight she had already been pon screen for fifteen minutes. Also FYI she isn't nights until Wednesday at the earliest!!!

19-08-2010 14:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-08-2010 14:25 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Paige did an hour long section on BS1 from 2145hrs but unfortunately I can't remember what she was wearing because I deleted it in frustration with number of interruptions there were!!!

A small amount of artistically placed black tape - check out HP's excellent video edit in Paige's 'Nights: Caps & Videos' thread.
19-08-2010 15:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2010 15:47 )vila Wrote:  A small amount of artistically placed black tape - check out HP's excellent video edit in Paige's 'Nights: Caps & Videos' thread.

I don't see the video there. Black tape? I don't remember that!
19-08-2010 16:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2010 16:47 )mrmann Wrote:  I don't see the video there. Black tape? I don't remember that!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid597647

yeah was annoying the interuptions and graphocs weird thing is was a stint with megan on the other night was talking to paige for a few mins and it was very entertaining about the producers having picture of paige and the girls on their phones was very funny and still got the message accross abpout pics maybe its geri dont know didnt seem like an interuption when megan did it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2010 16:56 by HannahsPet.)
19-08-2010 16:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV