babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 148 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
I watched BS 1 and 2 last night as Caty Cole and Reed Fox were on , both were good pre CELLCAST watershed , or should i have said before 12am when freeview starts. At about 12.30 i switched over to partygirls Jemma J was on and was very good ,at about 12.45 Yvette came on the mic telling the sky viewers to get their calls in now because you all know we have to tame the shows down when we are joined by the freeview lot at 1am .At that point i thought stuff CELLCAST and turned over to BANGBABES , and watched Amanda's first show , and wow wot a show she put on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-10-2009 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2009 15:19 )mr mystery Wrote:  I watched BS 1 and 2 last night as Caty Cole and Reed Fox were on , both were good pre CELLCAST watershed , or should i have said before 12am when freeview starts. At about 12.30 i switched over to partygirls Jemma J was on and was very good ,at about 12.45 Yvette came on the mic telling the sky viewers to get their calls in now because you all know we have to tame the shows down when we are joined by the freeview lot at 1am .At that point i thought stuff CELLCAST and turned over to BANGBABES , and watched Amanda's first show , and wow wot a show she put on .

YES this is exactly what upsets me and everyone else when a presenter says that live on air as if to "confirm" that us "Freeview lot" arent entitled to Sky style content;CELLCAST HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO YOU NEED TELLING;Allowable content is the same for Sky,Freeview or any other normal terrestrial broadcasting medium in this country! Perhaps you should watch BangBabes Freeview to see how far you are able to go;its very similar to the original PartyGirls apparently and if all of your four Freeview shows were similar to that you would keep all of your viewers (and your "remainig" girls) and everyone would be much happier! Please sort it for all of us before its too late.
24-10-2009 15:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I hopped about amongst the Cellcast channels last night without finding much to hold my interest for more than a couple of minutes. Jemma seemed about the best bet but I didn't linger as I was recording PG (Freeview) anyway.

I ended up spending most of my time watching the Bang Babes web stream followed by Ch 98 - no prizes for guessing why!

I also recorded BS1 (Freeview) so I've just seen the Caty/Reede 2-girl section. As Watcher has said, this was tame but not quite as tame as most we've seen lately - they were at least allowed to touch each other. The Freeview ban on kissing and any use of tongues is still in place, though. At one point early on in the section Reede cupped Caty's left breast in her hand and leaned forward opening her mouth as if to lick or suck Caty's nipple. She was immediately warned off. Pathetic, Cellcast - just totally f*cking pathetic.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 19:22 by vila.)
24-10-2009 19:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we get on last night? I thought I was going to have problems recording last night;my EPG would not let me pre-set PartyGirls to record! So I stayed up until 01.00 (actually 12.00!) and manually started it off;AND IT WORKED! Hooray!
Anyway the show was quite good but not really outstanding. The main girls were PAIGE,LORI and Alex and ROSIE LEE ;both shared with Partyland. Dionne was also on twice. PAIGE only did one section on her own and went topless;isnt it strange how she prefers Perky to be more on show than Pinky! Never mind shes got there at last.LORI also only had one section on her own and (of course!) went fully braless and was very energetic;how I love this girl now! Alex did four solo sections and went topless in all of them;she has a nice body and shakes it about nicely! ROSIE LEE was on for two solo section showing off her ample tits;according to a banner on the screen at one stage it said they were 30"F! I can quite believe it;shes lovely! The split screen was used but only once! Dionne was all right and went topless but shes not one of my favourites. PAIGE and LORI did three 2-4-1 sections which were tamish;but the last one was the best! In the first two LORI was topless/braless but PAIGE wasnt;mind you we wouldnt have seen much tit because of the overlarge caption box!PLEASE SORT THIS! In tha last one they seemed very relaxed with each other and attempted to kiss! AND PAIGE was hovering over LORI at one point;both completely braless and IN VIEW ;thankyou Mr cameraman! I then had RACHEL on BS1 for 30 minutes and JASMINE on PartyPeople for 30 minutes as well;what alovely busty girl! She should be on tonight but said she was on until 11.00am today so doubtful?
Anyway a good show and yes I did get to see ROSIE LEE at last! I will definitely keep it as all the girls were very good.I would be interested to hear how PAIGE did on the pre_Freeview show compared to "ours" and if she appeared anywhere else. Anyway see you later if not before 9.00ish tonight to see whos where. THanks for your commentsc and help everyone. It was nice to get an extra hour of the show as well!
25-10-2009 09:22
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Thought last night was very good, It's was nice to Rosie back on nights she is very underated and doesn't really get many nightshow Appearences, i hope this changes because i really have taken a liking to her. However the babe of the night for me without question was Paige she was looking so stunning last night, it was great seeing her topless think she's he finally used to it now, no more handbra! Big Grin Also it nice to see Paige being more lively and energetic in her 'performances'. Nice to see Lori on Paige on the same channel again their the dream team, it also ment that i didn't need to change the channel, because Paige and Lori is all i need Big Grin

25-10-2009 10:41
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

YES PAIGE is now fantastic but was she more revealing pre-Freeview as I suspect? In which case is it a "management" thing? Was she on any other show apart from PartyGirls? Sorry about the questions but I would like to know.
25-10-2009 12:23
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(25-10-2009 12:23 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES PAIGE is now fantastic but was she more revealing pre-Freeview as I suspect? In which case is it a "management" thing? Was she on any other show apart from PartyGirls? Sorry about the questions but I would like to know.

im not to sure mate, but i imagine she was more 'revealing' before freeview, but then everything is better before freeview Big Grin And to my knowledge Paige was only on Party Girls switching shifts in and out with Lori.

25-10-2009 12:33
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2009 12:33 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  
(25-10-2009 12:23 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES PAIGE is now fantastic but was she more revealing pre-Freeview as I suspect? In which case is it a "management" thing? Was she on any other show apart from PartyGirls? Sorry about the questions but I would like to know.

im not to sure mate, but i imagine she was more 'revealing' before freeview, but then everything is better before freeview Big Grin And to my knowledge Paige was only on Party Girls switching shifts in and out with Lori.

Thanks for that;only last time when I recorded Partyland when PAIGE was advertised as a "main" presenter she apparently spent more time on PartyGirls and went topless rather than very slightly showing her nipples! So hopefully i was not deprived last night.She is now even more one of my all-time favourite BS girls.Put her with LORI (like last night)who I never really liked and what a f...... pairing! Good Girl! Go for it!!!!
25-10-2009 12:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

HI there its me again! I've just re-watched last nights PartyGirls PAIGE sections and I have to say she did very well indeed! She was properly topless most of the time and very much at ease with the situation;how different to only a few weeks(or even days) ago! I thought she was good on BS1 last Tuesday 20th but last night surpassed that by miles! On that show there were glimpses of boob but not for that long and mainly only when she was laying down;not like last night! So I have deleted BS1 from last Tuesday;it also had Dani and Yvette on who I dont particularly like but also CHARLIE who was fairly restrained and ELLE who was good but hopefully will be back on sometime.I have plenty of footage of CHARLIE anyway but not enough of the "new" PAIGE! So thanks PAIGE for a f.....ng great show! i still think it was LORI'S influence as well but in the end PAIGE had to make her own decision. (I still think PartyGirls is my favourite show and (as last night) PAIGE and LORI together are FANTASTIC!) Keep being dirty for us please! Theres really no going back now;and we dont want you to!
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 16:36 by Big Boobies.)
25-10-2009 16:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning All! How are you? I had a DISASTER! I programmed my trusty dvd recorder for BS2 to see JASMINE plus the other girls but didnt check that the disc was ok.YES you've gueesed the rest;because it was dirty and/or scratched all I've managed to record was Dani and a bit of Geri! Oh SHIT!...Not what I wanted at all......
So no review from me today............
Judging by the JASMINE video thread on here she looked absolutely lovely as she always does and I missed her again! Never mind I will double-check things tonight and use a new disc.PAIGE and RACHEL tonight....together please Mr Cellcast.
Anyway work now ;I will see you all later but possibly not until after 10.00/10.30ish.So please can we help each other (and me!) from 9.00 onwards with sightings of girls to shows. Thanks everyone particularly you Skyers. Bye for now.
26-10-2009 07:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV