babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

BS ripoff still going

miLes_siLent Offline

RE: BS ripoff still going
How about SIMPLIFYING the phone system used for tech support. I have received so many numbers and extensions, not to mention being asked over and over the same questions to "route my call".

If you get 'lost' in the menu or get disconnected (happens a lot) you have a 3 minute quest to get back to where you were previously. Then the infamous waiting for a live person..

19-11-2009 06:37
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2009 03:45 )Moderation Station Wrote:  I will look into this for you guys but i'm 99% positive that the number justs links into the regular menu. If it's advertised as 75p then i'm sure it will be. It would save having to have a second menu set up on our phone systems. Have you checked your itemised phone charges against the exact time you called?

I've noticed that sometimes when I log girls into phones on Party Girls the pre-loader blurb says something about Babestation, which while we are the same company is annoying.

As I say, I will ask the powers that be and try and get an answer for you.

Mod-Sta

I can confirm that I have rung the 75p number and it does cost 75p per minute from a landline but on a mobile it costs £1.00 per minute. Mobiles are always more expensive but you still get a cheaper call than normal
19-11-2009 09:26
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

May be off topic and sorry if it is or you all may know it allready. but some info on call centre's / helplines.. theres a website think its called ''say no to 0870'' that gives normal numbers to ring instead of the equivelent company 0870 0844 etc number. also if yu are stuck in the menu of an automated system helplines etc just press any button that the system doesnt give an option to press.. eg if menu has option 1. 2. 3. then press 4 usualy after 3 times it dumps you straight out to a live operator.

smile... even on the crap days!
19-11-2009 15:56
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2009 15:56 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  May be off topic and sorry if it is or you all may know it allready. but some info on call centre's / helplines.. theres a website think its called ''say no to 0870'' that gives normal numbers to ring instead of the equivelent company 0870 0844 etc number. also if yu are stuck in the menu of an automated system helplines etc just press any button that the system doesnt give an option to press.. eg if menu has option 1. 2. 3. then press 4 usualy after 3 times it dumps you straight out to a live operator.

Yes it is the correct website. There are several such sites but as far as I am aware none that can get us cheaper calls to the showsWink
19-11-2009 18:05
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I have never been known to bitch and moan about things, but I would like to know why Partyland feel the need to send me a message after I have been on the phone for 8 minutes to Jessica?

Money grabbing bastards Wrote:Thanks for your call,continue watching Partyland! You have been charged £2

I have already stopped calling Elite and Bangbabes because they charge more than they should, I dont need the Cellcast channels going the same way. annoyed
22-11-2009 17:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV