GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average

Have you fallen in love with alex?

654321 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Does this thread seriously creep u out? Reply if u agree!
Duuude! No offence but u need to get sum pussy!! Lmao. As said b4 u dnt no nethin about alex. U dnt even no if it's her real name. N the fact u say u no everything about her is a lil more than disturbing. Ur beginning to sound like Barry George!
Alex Adams jus like beyonce's sasha fierce is a public persona.
I agree wit that dude that said u need to get out living room more!
I honestly dnt mean 2 b horrible but sumtimes u gta b cruel to b kind. U hav to know ur obsession is unhealthy.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
21-10-2009 20:32
Find all posts by this user
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Perana68)This thread is not a wind up,I am serious when i say about my pureness,i am what i say i am and its no joke.I know setter1000 that you were
only joking about the man love,but it gave me a chance to tell you what i am really like,and i do want to be friends with alex very much i do,shes a nice girl,she makes me laugh with the things she does and says ,not like other women all serious and pizy,not as i got anything against other women but they always seem that way to me anyway.I think the only way what would stop me from worrying about the previous messages is that alex herself told me that she wasn't unnerved by my messages,because even if i delete this thread,she might have already seen it you see.I really hope i haven't upset her.It might seem ok to you setter1000 but the worry is killing me.
Applee XXXXX
21-10-2009 20:41
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
654321)There is nothing wrong at all with this thread and its certainly not creepy at all.And i have learnt a lot about alex,so i do know a lot about her and i am proud of it.Haven't you ever liked a girl at work or college that you dont know physiclly and thought bloody hell i want to be with her someday and kept thinking about her everyday?Well its the same thing about me and alex.If i didn't think about alex regular i would go to feel very depressed,it is alex what keeps me going through every day,without alex in my mind i am nothing.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 18:31 by applee87.)
22-10-2009 18:24
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-10-2009 18:24 )applee87 Wrote:  654321)There is nothing wrong at all with this thread and its certainly not creepy at all.And i have learnt a lot about alex,so i do know a lot about her and i am proud of it.Haven't you ever liked a girl at work or college that you dont know physiclly and thought bloody hell i want to be with her someday and kept thinking about her everyday?Well its the same thing about me and alex.If i didn't think about alex regular i would go to feel very depressed,it is alex what keeps me going through every day,without alex in my mind i am nothing.

You need help. It's these sort of posts that spoil the forum. Like 654321 has said, your posts are very creepy. annoyed And you wonder why Alex doesn't post on here.
22-10-2009 18:30
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

CHILLY)I beg to differ ,the is nothing wrong with my messages,its just you people haven't got one good bone in your body.And another thing alex does post on this forum,its just you trying to be funny,but it never works on APPLEE
whatever you say about me,because you think i'm soft you think you can just rub it in.Well if someone said all these nice things about me i would be very happy.Its just people like you what don't like me taking alexs side and not you.
WELL I WANT THIS HATERED STOPPING NOW.
22-10-2009 18:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-10-2009 18:47 )applee87 Wrote:  CHILLY)I beg to differ ,the is nothing wrong with my messages,its just you people haven't got one good bone in your body.And another thing alex does post on this forum,its just you trying to be funny,but it never works on APPLEE
whatever you say about me,because you think i'm soft you think you can just rub it in.Well if someone said all these nice things about me i would be very happy.Its just people like you what don't like me taking alexs side and not you.
WELL I WANT THIS HATERED STOPPING NOW.

She did post on this forum, but I reckon your posts scared her off. Wink Saying nice things about someone is cool, however, your obsessive posts take it to a different level. Oh, it isn't just me that finds your posts 'creepy'. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 19:00 by Chilly.)
22-10-2009 18:58
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Well by the writing stlye, terrible spelling and grammar i would say about twelve.

smile... even on the crap days!
22-10-2009 18:59
dopey1 Offline
Senior Poster

No one thinks your soft but from reading your posts you come across as someone who is very obbsessed. Saying you need to think about Alex regularly otherwise you get depressed (post #33) makes you seem creepy. I'm not sayin you are creepy but some of the things you say are a bit OTT.
22-10-2009 18:59
united3000 Offline
Senior Poster

Apple, think it's been said now, some of your posts ( not saying they are) can be construed, as other's have said a little over the top. It kinda reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZgsN (tune btw). Not trying to be a hater, i fully appreciate that your a big fan of hers, it's understandable, but maybe you wanna consider toning down the whole 'i love you Alex' kind of thing as i don't think your posts come across quite the way your intending best intentions or not.
22-10-2009 19:03
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles