perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
I'll stick by my original statement - you are mad
21-10-2009 00:07
Find all posts by this user
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Setter 1000.You are quite correct about me at least someone understands!
Yes i do fancy the pants off alex!If you understand shes the perfect lady for me and maybe oneday i will meet her,get to know her and hopefully grow to love her,and you see when i see her with other men models i feel jealous of them,because i think like "Hes a lucky sod why can't that be me"But yes you were quite correct about me,I am harmless and i did give the wrong impression
.I know it is very unlikely to be with her but remember this (NOTHING IS INPOSSABLE) and maybe i will love her one day and i know i will,but at the moment its a very,very strong crush!So if you ever read this alex dont be creeped out by my previous messages because, if i upset you,i will never forgive myself for the damage i have caused.Lots of love Applee xxxxx
21-10-2009 18:08
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Setter1000.Where you said that how do i know that alex has all these qualites as mentioned above) I was only sticking up for alex as i dont like people saying bad things about her ,if you see i am a sort of person that hates evilness and if i had the power i would stop hate tomorrow!Do you agree?
love Applee xxx
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 18:28 by applee87.)
21-10-2009 18:25
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Addison you can!! With the aid of a rocket pack on your back!! You see we can do anything but always remember this (There is always a way though every problem)And maybe in the future we will be able to live forever and not get old and die.So if death can be eliminated, that is nothing compared to my wish to be with alex.Because preventing death which i have the key to be able to do is a very hard task ,but not impossable!! APPLEE...
21-10-2009 18:44
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2009 18:25 )applee87 Wrote:  Setter1000.Where you said that how do i know that alex has all these qualites as mentioned above) I was only sticking up for alex as i dont like people saying bad things about her ,if you see i am a sort of person that hates evilness and if i had the power i would stop hate tomorrow!Do you agree?
love Applee xxx

Cut out the man love will you?Big Grin I was only saying that if you had a lot of money and alex went out with you because of it she would be a gold digger I did not say she was a gold digger I know very little about her. I dont know if she is a forum member I am just saying that if she was and saw you proclaiming you re undying love for her she would feel unnerved by it. You are not in love with her, but the image of her and as you have acknowledged, it can come across the wrong way. I am sure you are not a stalker, and that you understand why you gave the impression of being one in the eyes of shady cee. I dont think he suggest you are a stalker either, its just you really have given people on the forum the wrong idea by your past comments. Its all water under the bridge I suggest move on for your own mental and moral well being.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 19:07 by setter1000.)
21-10-2009 18:47
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Setter 1000)Funny you saying that,because i think alex is on the forum,thats why i even joined the forum because i knew alex was a member.You see i know a lot about alex ,i have been totally committed to find out what she is like,for example through the internet and talking to her on the phone and in her website,so if you want to find out anything about her,i'm your man!!And so far she seems like a very nice girl better than someone you would find off the street anyway,because all them i been with are all backstabbing sods,but alex is different she is like me and thats what i like about her and thats why i want us to be friends someday and maybe be able to love her.And another thing i dont want anymore hurtful comments about alex or me again in this forum especially off shady cee which was very nasty to me last night.Love Applee xx
21-10-2009 19:23
applee87 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Have you fallen in love with alex?
Setter1000)when you said "cut out the man love".With me its not man love.If you understand i am a unusual person,I don't have not even a grain of hate in my body,i am as white as snow and you see i want everybody to be white like me.So when you said that alex is a gold digger and shady cee said i was a creep and all that it hurt me to the heart.But i know, now setter that you didn't mean it about alex .But i dont know about shady cee as i have not heard from him,and i hope alex doesn't get unnerved by my previous messages,because it would kill me to think that we could never be friends.In fact i have not seen alex on this forum for some time now,i wonder if she is doing ok?Please reply alex and tell me that you haven't been unnerved by my comments because i just can't help worrying what you think of me i am making myself ill through the worry.Applee XXXXXXXXXXXX
21-10-2009 19:54
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

This whole thread is a wind up aint it?
21-10-2009 19:59
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2009 19:54 )applee87 Wrote:  Setter1000)when you said "cut out the man love".With me its not man love.If you understand i am a unusual person,I don't have not even a grain of hate in my body,i am as white as snow and you see i want everybody to be white like me.So when you said that alex is a gold digger and shady cee said i was a creep and all that it hurt me to the heart.But i know, now setter that you didn't mean it about alex .But i dont know about shady cee as i have not heard from him,and i hope alex doesn't get unnerved by my previous messages,because it would kill me to think that we could never be friends.In fact i have not seen alex on this forum for some time now,i wonder if she is doing ok?Please reply alex and tell me that you haven't been unnerved by my comments because i just can't help worrying what you think of me i am making myself ill through the worry.Applee XXXXXXXXXXXX

You are putting yourself through needless worry, you have explained your position, you have cleared everything up. Seriously just move on I am sure that firstly she would not have seen theses posts, secondly she would realise what you meant now that you have stated your position in regards to her, thirdly if you are that worried you can delete your posts, or even ask the moderator to remove this thread by reporting it.

My remark about the man love was a joke hence the smiley. If the truth be known I am wondering/hoping that you are joking
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 20:06 by setter1000.)
21-10-2009 20:04
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2009 19:59 )perana68 Wrote:  This whole thread is a wind up aint it?

the fact that Alex Adams banner is at the top and bottom of this thread is making me wonder if it is a promotional wind up
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 20:15 by setter1000.)
21-10-2009 20:10
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles