Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Babedate a forgotten daytime classic show

Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babedate a forgotten daytime classic show
Wow, it's amazing that they used to be able to get away with stuff like that during the day. It's a shame I never used to have Sky back then, though actually it's possibly a good thing as I'd have never left the house!! Smile
22-11-2008 22:15
Find all posts by this user
Bigguyjun Offline
Senior Poster

Hey guys having real trouble uploading this vid can someone help ive downloaded the winar file thing how do i play it? or where do i extract it too?
13-12-2008 14:37
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Babedate a forgotten daytime classic show
Years later, but daytime filth should never be forgotten...

(20-11-2008 15:36 )jaybird Wrote:  Not seen much mention of this show on here so thought I'd start a thread to see if there are any clips out there.

Haven't got much myself but heres a clip of Amanda that now would be too naughty for even Party People late.

I have a couple more which I'll get up when I have time to convert them and if theres any interest.

Wish I'd saved more clips but didn't realise Ofcom were about to put the boot in on the daytime fun.

Oh and this went out about 1 in the afternoon. Daytime TV at it's finest!

Approx 20mins, 180mb, MP4 format

http://rapidshare.com/files/165636637/mo....part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/165636642/mo....part2.rar

Those links have ceased to exist. I've PM'd Jaybird, but no idea if the message'll get through...

Does anyone still have this clip? It sounds intriguing, Amanda on daytime TV eek

From a quick search, I found one other "Mobibabes" clip from back in those days. When would this be from, around 2006? There's a few seconds of a Babestar TV night show at the end of the clip. But seemingly this is a daytime clip, with Rachael's nice ass...
[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Babestat...abestation

||||||||
19-08-2013 01:55
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

Not to sound like a greedy prick but does anyone have the clip from the original post of Amanda on daytime with the lollipop? The link is dead now and it looks like the original poster jaybird isn't around anymore Sad
19-08-2013 21:59
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

It's OK, Amanda has made clear that she's used to greedy pricks (of the phallic variety). I think we all know what she got up to with lollipops on Bangbabes - that famous night clip is still available quite easily.

If the 2006ish Babedate day clip is totally lost, I'm interested just to know what exactly happened? Nobody in this thread says it straight out... Does anyone remember, what did Amanda do with that lollipop? Huh I dread to think...
[Image: mobi_amanda1.jpg]

||||||||
22-08-2013 12:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV