Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

The A Bomb...

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The A Bomb...
(17-10-2009 22:19 )Kez Wrote:  ....has without a doubt..

STILL got it!! Smile

only one minor fault as far as i'am concerned..

just calm down with the tan hunny bunny..

got to turn the brightness down on the tv.laugh

xx

That tan is due to 3 weeks in Ayia Napa and Eygpt.
18-10-2009 20:04
Find all posts by this user
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

(18-10-2009 20:04 )matt38 Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 22:19 )Kez Wrote:  ....has without a doubt..

STILL got it!! Smile

only one minor fault as far as i'am concerned..

just calm down with the tan hunny bunny..

got to turn the brightness down on the tv.laugh

xx

That tan is due to 3 weeks in Ayia Napa and Eygpt.

Maybe...

but if i recall..

she had the Brasso look before she went on her hols.
19-10-2009 18:30
seth Offline
Master Poster

(18-10-2009 08:06 )bigdan Wrote:  well if people on here and big enough to dish it out then they should be big enough to take it back.... simple as that!! and the girls do have lives outside of this and their job.....respect that!! i fink some people need to learn what the word means before using it

I looked at the thread about Amanda and never saw anything that was offensive. People are entitled to have an opinion such as they think a babes no longer as fit, or discuss why so and so's getting a boob job.

If we couldn't discuss things like that, then it's pointless keeping a forum such as this open.

There's a big difference to having a opinion and genuinely intending to be offensive. Saying something like " she looks like a pig" or " she's a fat kunt". That's spite, nobody was doing that so what's the problem?
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 20:30 by seth.)
19-10-2009 18:54
D-BOI-92 Offline
Irish by grace of God

(19-10-2009 18:54 )seth Wrote:  
(18-10-2009 08:06 )bigdan Wrote:  well if people on here and big enough to dish it out then they should be big enough to take it back.... simple as that!! and the girls do have lives outside of this and their job.....respect that!! i fink some people need to learn what the word means before using it

I looked at the thread about Amanda and never saw anything that was offensive. People are entitled to have an opinion such as they think a babes no longer as fit, or discuss why so and so's getting a boob job.

If we couldn't discuss things like that, then it's pointless keeping a forum such as this open.

There's a big difference to having a opinion and genuinely intending to be offensive. Saying something like " she looks like a pig" or " she's a fat kunt". That's spite, nobody was doing that so what's the problem?

When the member who started the thread in question attempted to apologise to Amanda he said and i quote "I merely posted this for some laughs" because he said this what he said in earlier post can't possibly be classed as non offensive when his main objective of starting the thread was to take the piss out of Amanda through abusive methods that were uncalled for and unprevoked.If he really wanted to voice opinion that Amanda may not to him be as good as she used to be then he could have just posted in her already existing thread which would have caused minimal backlash but instead the user decided to advertise his views and draw as much attention as possible by creating a new thread with an obscene title and abusive comments that had the sole purpose to put Amanda down. I'm not excusing Amanda's reply it was also uncalled for this is a forum respect is necessary in such a place which she obviously wasnt bothered about at the time but any other member would have reacted similarly if abused in a similar way so I lay the blame solely with RosoPosco.

"Ireland unarmed will attain just as much freedom as it is convenient for England to give her,Ireland armed will attain ultimately just as much freedom as she wants."-P.H. Pearse
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 00:51 by D-BOI-92.)
19-10-2009 22:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV