Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

[split] For your entertainment this evening...

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

[split] For your entertainment this evening...
Right well, thanks for that you lot. It's nice to be judged by gentlemen, especially those with a modicum of literacy. Scant consolation you provide however, when the bi-syllabic amoung you chose to sharpen your knives upon Old Bob's back.

Poor show I say.

Right then, I'm almost absolutely certain that I have this correct today. Now let me see.... tonight it's a big night, a Saturday if I check the calendar...yes it appears to be so.. a big night on the networks too! So if you can find the time in your busy schedule to listen to the simply dreadful council house vermin catawauling their way through some mid 90's diveaesque R & B autotuned rubbish to make Simon Cowell even richer, or watch the BBC and see a once former proud sportsman dance around like a bloody nancy boy in front of a panel of confimed batchelors and some young bint from Welwyn Garden City then for you there is no hope.

I'd save my viewing hours for the slap and tickle action that Chelsea and Juliet will be providing for you this evening.

Fingers crossed I've got it bloody right.

Your old chum

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
10-10-2009 15:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: For your entertainment this evening...
(10-10-2009 15:29 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  So if you can find the time in your busy schedule to listen to the simply dreadful council house vermin catawauling their way through some mid 90's diveaesque R & B autotuned rubbish to make Simon Cowell even richer, or watch the BBC and see a once former proud sportsman dance around like a bloody nancy boy in front of a panel of confimed batchelors and some young bint from Welwyn Garden City then for you there is no hope.

But then those confident in the 'product' they provide don't have to resort to veiled insults on others in order to promote their own Wink

With your previous post referring to "woofter" you are proving yourself to be both outdated in style and in class

Good day 'sir'

10-10-2009 22:38
Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

you two get a room. I know tension caused by forbidden intense mutual sexual attraction when I see it.Rolleyes
11-10-2009 01:01
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(10-10-2009 15:29 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  So if you can find the time in your busy schedule to listen to the simply dreadful council house vermin catawauling their way through some mid 90's diveaesque R & B autotuned rubbish to make Simon Cowell even richer

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Errrrr...i live in a council house Bob you sanctimonious prick,i guess 'vermin' like me aren't welcome at Club Paradiso then.Your loss not mine,you can stick your channel up your 'untermensch' hating asshole.

[Image: get_image.html?5b4e923c9baccf957c9e7f4ab77ab8b3.jpg]

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
11-10-2009 11:02
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(11-10-2009 11:02 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 15:29 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  So if you can find the time in your busy schedule to listen to the simply dreadful council house vermin catawauling their way through some mid 90's diveaesque R & B autotuned rubbish to make Simon Cowell even richer

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Errrrr...i live in a council house Bob you sanctimonious prick,i guess 'vermin' like me aren't welcome at Club Paradiso then.Your loss not mine,you can stick your channel up your 'untermensch' hating asshole.

[Image: get_image.html?5b4e923c9baccf957c9e7f4ab77ab8b3.jpg]

Well really! No need for that old chap. Not everyone who lives in a council house is vermin, why some of my best friends only had a grammar school education.

Think you might have got the wrong end of the stick there old boy, sorry if I may have caused any offence, not the intention at all.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 11:40 by Bob Paradiso.)
11-10-2009 11:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

..why some of my best friends only had a grammar school education.

Brilliant!
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 11:45 by schmoo.)
11-10-2009 11:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66