Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

[split] Tiffany Joins Elite TV

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2009 23:11 )Tintin Wrote:  I Just hope she does a hell of a lot better than the last time she was on cause last time she was bloody Boring even Vicky T puts on a better performance..

[Image: broken_record.jpg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-10-2009 23:15
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Tiffany Joins Elite TV
(10-10-2009 23:15 )Skateguy Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 23:11 )Tintin Wrote:  I Just hope she does a hell of a lot better than the last time she was on cause last time she was bloody Boring even Vicky T puts on a better performance..

When ever she does something not worth talking about then i'll break the record Wink. Why you posted that i've no idea cause i've only said it a few times!! In fact what i said in my previous post was the 1st time I i said it.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 23:23 by SirAssAlot.)
10-10-2009 23:17
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Tin Tin...how about you just don't post unless you have something different to say. Every single post is 'Such and such is so boring, she doesn't move her ass to the camera/open her legs'. Broaden your horizons and learn to appreciate other things or just accept that the babe shows aren't made specifically for you and the only two specific positions you like to see.
10-10-2009 23:24
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-10-2009 23:24 )Scotsman Wrote:  Tin Tin...how about you just don't post unless you have something different to say. Every single post is 'Such and such is so boring, she doesn't move her ass to the camera/open her legs'. Broaden your horizons and learn to appreciate other things or just accept that the babe shows aren't made specifically for you and the only two specific positions you like to see.

That's Bull Shit and you know it & don't tell me what to post. I've never 1s got at you in any of your moaning posts unless you were getting at me so why your getting at me I’ve no idea hmm take your own advice (what you say in negative rate). Any way your 1 to talk look at the bad rates you leave members & your moaning posts lol

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 23:36 by SirAssAlot.)
10-10-2009 23:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

How is it bullshit? I could pull up probably about 100 posts from you very easily that mention 'ass to camera/spread her legs' and posts slating girls for being boring because they don't do it. I leave bad rep for people who warrant it and you most definitely do since you're such a negative influence on the forums.

On topic, Tiffany is putting on a hot show tonight, I'm loving the cream. She seems back to her best now that she's on Elite which is great to see.
10-10-2009 23:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Come on you two. Tiff is doing great and all you want to do is have an argument with each other? Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 23:36 by Chilly.)
10-10-2009 23:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I just think it's unfair that soooooo many girls get slated by him for such ridiculous reasons.
10-10-2009 23:38
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-10-2009 23:31 )Scotsman Wrote:  How is it bullshit? I could pull up probably about 100 posts from you very easily that mention 'ass to camera/spread her legs' and posts slating girls for being boring because they don't do it. I leave bad rep for people who warrant it and you most definitely do since you're such a negative influence on the forums.

On topic, Tiffany is putting on a hot show tonight, I'm loving the cream. She seems back to her best now that she's on Elite which is great to see.

You said (Every single post is 'Such and such is so boring) that's why i said that was Bull Shit! If you wanna slag me go ahead i'll slag you back in all your posts which you used to do on other members. Yeah i know i searched your moaning posts so your no angel...

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 23:51 by SirAssAlot.)
10-10-2009 23:39
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-10-2009 23:38 )Scotsman Wrote:  I just think it's unfair that soooooo many girls get slated by him for such ridiculous reasons.

Hmm so many that's more crap your talking i've said Vicky V & Tiffany as for the so called others what the hell are you talking about? hmm so much for you being smart!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 23:42 by SirAssAlot.)
10-10-2009 23:42
postel man! Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2009 23:17 )Tintin Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 23:15 )Skateguy Wrote:  

When ever she does something not worth talking about then i'll break the record Wink. Why you posted that i've no idea cause i've only said it a few times!! In fact what i said in my previous post was the 1st time I i said it.

Guy's Guy's Guy's can we leave this and let here do one whole night first please!Smile
10-10-2009 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66