Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

'Tamestation'

oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

'Tamestation'
I can see why some people call it this now. I've seen more action in a Carry On film. Look at the cameraman here as soon as they touch lips you can imagine the producer screaming "MAYDAY!!!!!! THEIR LIPS ARE TOUCHING!!!!! Pan down double quick - two girls kissing is virtually R18!!!!"

(click the thumb, direct link got blocked for too much bandwidth)
[Image: MAYDAY879.gif]

How come on Babestation a butt squeeze is considered pushing the boundaries? Surely if you can see girl on girl action on terrestrial TV then it shouldn't be panic stations at Babestation HQ every time a girl gets within 5 feet of another girl!?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 17:50 by oxygenIT.)
08-10-2009 02:13
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: 'Tamestation'
Dare I mention Brookside and Emmerdale again?

Oops, I think I just did.
08-10-2009 04:08
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

Shocking, that is why bangbabes started to become more popular as the girls can go "abit" wilder.

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 14:59 by shinobi86.)
08-10-2009 12:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

What a great post that is. It does expose what complete and utter bollocks Babestation/Cellcast has become. What the fuck is so wrong in seeing two girls snogging each other? Why are they so nervous about showing us it? If they want to continue to lose viewers/callers, then they should carry on down the same path. annoyed
08-10-2009 13:08
The_Coon Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeah, they did it the other day on Partyland when Camilla was in the shower they wouldn't show her perfect arse properly annoyed, the cameraman keep moving so you could hardly see it. Which is a disgrace cos Camilla is absolute perfection.

The_Coon
08-10-2009 14:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Hi guys ,i have been watching the babestation shows on sky for about 3 years , at 9 pm when the show started a big number 16 used to come on the credits , the girls could not go topless or do any close up open leg shots, the girls still used to say you had to be 18 + to watch the show , at 10 pm new credits used to come on with a big 18 in the credits , the girls could go topless and do close up open leg shots , non of the shows now display the big 18 sign when starting or finishing ,just the number 16 is shown ,all-tho the 18+ warning is shown i think the shows are now being run on a 16 certificate visual licence , but you have to be 18+ to interact . this might be why the shows are so tame

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-10-2009 15:57
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Wouldn't suprise me at all if they downgraded their licence to save money Tongue

If that is the case, I would have some sympathy if they were only operating 1 channel and it was a last resort...but they run at least 4 channels of this crap now and sadly the whole "milk the cashcow" attitude lost my interest a long time ago Sad Much better off going to a HD webcam site these days if you need to get your rocks off after coming home empty handed from the pub Big Grin

No offence to the girls btw...I know most do the best they can under such shitty restrictions!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 16:23 by rawr1.)
08-10-2009 16:21
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

they do seem to be getting alot tamer when you compare the way elite bangbabe and sportxxx push the boundaries

YNWA
08-10-2009 16:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

it does explain why a lot of babes have left the bs channels because they cannot be as naughty as they want.

donna duke has said on her blog that she prefers to be on bangbabes as you can be a lot naughtier

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2009 16:44
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

In regards to the license thing is the watershed not 'TV-wide'? If they can show two girls kissing on soaps in the early evening and women full-frontal on freeview after 10pm (whether in films or shows like Sexcetera on Virgin 1) surely Babestation doesn't have to be the prude. I'm guessing it's more of a producer decision. When it comes to 2-4-1's Elite, Bang Babes and even Hotel Voyeur show up Babestation.
08-10-2009 17:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV