babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Jessica nightshow - Old Caps, Videos & Chat.

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Jessica nightshow- Caps, Videos & Chat.
(29-07-2011 18:42 )mrcat Wrote:  shit i allway wanted 2 see a good 2 for 1 with her she never done 1 i hope she returns lol

^^^^^Only a short video & not that exciting, shortly after Paige got rid of the handbra, (But covered up in this clip) but Jessica still looks amazing......Heart

Partyland show on Freeview, hence shite (Or shitier than SKY) picture quality....

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid758790

31-08-2011 06:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pauld Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Jessica nightshow - Old Caps, Videos & Chat.
she gave up modeling to have a baby and she never liked doing it anyway nights or days and used to run the callers down on her private facebook page saying they pervs and losers etc so i dont no why u guys keep going on about her she wasnt a very nice girl at all really . And didnt like u guys anyway unlike girls like krystal webb who is stunning and a lovley girl Smile and btw i no both these girls hence me knowing wot charlotte hurding used 2 say on her facebook .
11-09-2011 23:27
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jessica nightshow - Old Caps, Videos & Chat.
(11-09-2011 23:27 )pauld Wrote:  she gave up modeling to have a baby and she never liked doing it anyway nights or days and used to run the callers down on her private facebook page saying they pervs and losers etc so i dont no why u guys keep going on about her she wasnt a very nice girl at all really . And didnt like u guys anyway unlike girls like krystal webb who is stunning and a lovley girl Smile and btw i no both these girls hence me knowing wot charlotte hurding used 2 say on her facebook .

Well if that's true (mind the 'if') then fair enough it would be disappointing that she might think that. It would be strange for anyone to think it perverted to fantasise about Jessica.

But even if so, she is still a beautiful girl and I thought an excellent performer, potentially as good as any. If she has gone on to other things or to have a baby then best of luck to her.

(/agree about Krystal btw, she played a blinder tonight Smile )
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 00:57 by Roquentin.)
12-09-2011 00:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV