Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

Losing control

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Losing control
I mentioned this in passing, in another thread, but I thought I'd look into the phenomena closer, just to see if it's only me that feels it.

Does anyone else feel sometimes that the people involved on a particular night (director, cameraman, performer) are about to lose control and give us something that will be remembered for a long time to come? Usually everyone is simply 'doing their job' - the girl on screen is careful what she does, the cameraman doesn't linger and the director makes tactical cut aways if anything looks like 'slipping'. But on occassion, such as that with Carmen at about 3am this morning, their seems to be something in the air. The girl obvioulsy wants to show, and moreover, the cameraman is keen to capture it and doesn't pull away when things start to reveal themselves. It's like something clicks and everyone decides to 'go for it'. I hope I'm making sense and not just sounding a bit odd here Blush
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 21:00 by StanTheMan.)
07-10-2009 20:59
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Losing control
(07-10-2009 21:05 )Chilly Wrote:  Are you talking about a certain leggy blonde on Elite? Huh

Sorry, Chilly, you'll have to expand on that. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, apart from Carmen last night who I mentioned by name anyway. Who do you mean and what are you refering to?
07-10-2009 21:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Danica and her pussy slips.
07-10-2009 21:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

D'oh! My mistake, as I didn't read your post properly. Rolleyes

I guess the reason these moments are quite rare is because the channels are so afraid about getting into trouble with the regulators. However, it does seem that every now and then something seems to click, and we end up with the best footage you can imagine.

I know if I was operating the camera and one of the babes was willing to 'push the limits', then I'd probably forget about the rules and just end up going with the flow too.

These channels are also competing against each other, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if every now and then they're happy to go a little bit further to try and gain more viewers, as the more viewers you have, then the more likely they're going to call your channel rather than your rivals.

Today on this forum we're talking about Carmen's major slip, on Friday night this forum could well be talking about yet another pussy slip from Danica. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one, but it seems to me that certain channels are more than willing to go that extra step. I just wish that more of the channels would also do the same, as moments like Carmen's and Danica's are the horniest things we as viewers are likely to see.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 22:02 by Chilly.)
07-10-2009 21:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV