Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

Jasmine - Nightime Video Thread

monkeymagicman Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Jasmine - Nightime Video Thread
WOW....this girl really is the king of cleavage(or should that be the queen) Very pretty girl with a sexy smile to.
24-11-2009 16:43
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

does anyone know when the gorgeous jasmine is back on nights ? it seems to have been ages since she last graced our screens in the wee hours

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-12-2009 19:23
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Special thanks to dirk362 for the great caps - very classy presentation.

Jasmine is a real "girl next door" beauty - fab natural figure and lovely pretty face - especially when she's glammed up a bit.

FYI: She and Elle are on GSL this week (think tomorrow). They're really great together and it's a show well worth catching, especially if - like me - you can't always get to see Jasmine in the early morning hours (have to get up too early).
15-12-2009 20:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Heart...Video of Jasmine on BS Blue last night, the onscreen box suggests she is reprising the allnight topless show, "the good daytime girl gone bad" debut on Partyland, that prompted Skateguy to start this thread nearly 2 years ago.....

Not so, on the face of it very little more than a one hour extension of the daytime show...Huh
....still can't see the point of this show format; maybe if Cellcast did the same as Elite with Fernanda, dayshow extended to 10pm & still there at midnight it might make more sense....????

Shame they didn't/couldn't repeat the following night's Partyland debutant tonight, Jessica Lapin..Heart

Start of video a bit ragged, faulty disc I think, about 5 minutes lost somewhere...Sad

[Image: thumbnail-2047482-GRUHN.jpg]

[Image: thumbsheet-125557-GRUHN.jpg]

21-08-2011 23:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV