RE: Charlie O'Neal - Babestation: Chat & Discussion
Charlie has one fit ass.Smile

Im like marmite.
18-08-2012 21:00
Find all posts by this user
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2012 18:31 )thescientist Wrote:  Been browsing through this thread from the beginning and Charlie certainly isn't a little miss innocent is she. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw some of the photos, I didn't realise she did material like that. There is some of the best pussy shots you could wish to see, truly awesome.

they were done in her early years afraid she doesnt do those any more
18-08-2012 23:23
kingwillis10 Offline
Junior Poster

Been watching Charlie for 3 mins and already they've interrupted and asked us to pay £300 on a picture of, you know who, Lori, naked. They have a massive popup window with that same Lori bird, they've scrammed another Bird next to her, so basically Charlie has about half a metre (on the 7/8 year old bed) to move around on. What a waste Charlie, Elite made you mate. I dont get having two different Birds on one bed not even speaking to the same guy. It distracts you. Example: Elite, channel 938 right now, 2 Birds, ONE phone. Is it so hard Babestation? Or you just 2 steengy to be missing out on the extra income for having another line on you cheap cunts? Am I the only guy that thinks Babestation is just fucking lazy? Their the oldest show out the lot, like did they not start this whole thing? They clearly need a change of management. Rant over.
19-08-2012 00:36
kingwillis10 Offline
Junior Poster

Scottishbloke:

My honest opinion is you either work for Babestation, or you get paid to lick the channel arse. Charlie has not been 'largely diaspointing' .. Its the dinosaur channel that is a complete shambles. Some of your comments have made me pinch my skin to make sure I'm not in wonderland.
19-08-2012 00:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No I don't work for Babestation kingwillis Big Laugh I wish I did because I'd make big changes, I also don't get paid to lick the channels arse either, I suspect you've been drinking to come out with such a ridiculas statement, I judge each and every model and channel on it's own merits and call it as I see it which is only my opinion hence the reason for a forum in the first place Cool
19-08-2012 01:29
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2012 00:36 )kingwillis10 Wrote:  Been watching Charlie for 3 mins and already they've interrupted and asked us to pay £300 on a picture of, you know who, Lori, naked. They have a massive popup window with that same Lori bird, they've scrammed another Bird next to her, so basically Charlie has about half a metre (on the 7/8 year old bed) to move around on. What a waste Charlie, Elite made you mate. I dont get having two different Birds on one bed not even speaking to the same guy. It distracts you. Example: Elite, channel 938 right now, 2 Birds, ONE phone. Is it so hard Babestation? Or you just 2 steengy to be missing out on the extra income for having another line on you cheap cunts? Am I the only guy that thinks Babestation is just fucking lazy? Their the oldest show out the lot, like did they not start this whole thing? They clearly need a change of management. Rant over.
the trouble is since the first naked oil show which was great charlie hasnt even got naked.i can only assume this is down to the producers as she used to get naked every time she was on elite.also the lack of different sets makes most of the shows a bit boring not just from charlie but all the girls on bs as all they can do is either lay down sit up or stand up.the sooner bs invest in some new sets the better it will be for all the girls
19-08-2012 11:39
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-08-2012 11:39 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  the trouble is since the first naked oil show which was great charlie hasnt even got naked.i can only assume this is down to the producers as she used to get naked every time she was on elite.also the lack of different sets makes most of the shows a bit boring not just from charlie but all the girls on bs as all they can do is either lay down sit up or stand up.the sooner bs invest in some new sets the better it will be for all the girls

I never really watched BS much due to the lack of set variety & annoying graphics. Now Charlie is on there, & knowing what her shows on Elite were like, it really highlights how bad/limiting BS is.

At least her stockings made the switch with her Tongue
19-08-2012 13:21
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Charlie is one hot babe never noticed how nice her ass was.Smile

Im like marmite.
20-08-2012 20:25
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

it appears charlie is now an apprentice
21-08-2012 00:14
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-08-2012 00:14 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  it appears charlie is now an apprentice

I'd hire her !!! ..."badum tssssh"
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 01:09 by badbadman999.)
21-08-2012 01:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV