Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Charlie O'Neal - Babestation: Chat & Discussion

fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Charlie O'Neal
absolutely stunning girl, great to see her back on nights, loving the shower scene! so fit so gorgeous!!!
07-10-2009 10:59
Find all posts by this user
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Really gorgeous girl. Cute as a button, petite, natural, with a stunning smile, so just my 'type'. Quite liked her on TVX but I have to say, she was never a great 'performer' (and before anyone says it, I know 'ToyaHeart doesn't get her tits out' & 'ToyaHeart doesn't bounce around' etc either, but as I've said before elsewhere, she's a different type of 'performer' which I know isn't everyones cup of tea). Now this wasn't a problem on TVX cos, as has already been stated, the camerawork is shite & the 'rules' they have are 'restrictive' to say the least. Maybe you can say she was just playing to the rules, but I've phoned her once & she wasn't exactly great on the phone either. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, which is fair enough. Now I'll admit that I only caught a quick glimpse of her on last night so I'll maybe reserve judgement a bit, but I don't know if she's gonna be suited to the 'big leagues', just on the basis of how much some of the other ladies get ripped for being 'boring'. I really hope I'm wrong, cos I do like her, as I said at the start. I just think that there are few other ladies, even just from TVX, that I would have liked see receive the call up first.

Must admit, seeing those shower scene caps, she's certainly starting out strong! Smile
07-10-2009 11:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought charlie did well on her bs debut and will only get better. her best section was when she was in the shower

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2009 13:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2009 11:25 )DT17 Wrote:  Really gorgeous girl. Cute as a button, petite, natural, with a stunning smile, so just my 'type'. Quite liked her on TVX but I have to say, she was never a great 'performer' (and before anyone says it, I know 'ToyaHeart doesn't get her tits out' & 'ToyaHeart doesn't bounce around' etc either, but as I've said before elsewhere, she's a different type of 'performer' which I know isn't everyones cup of tea). Now this wasn't a problem on TVX cos, as has already been stated, the camerawork is shite & the 'rules' they have are 'restrictive' to say the least. Maybe you can say she was just playing to the rules, but I've phoned her once & she wasn't exactly great on the phone either. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day, which is fair enough. Now I'll admit that I only caught a quick glimpse of her on last night so I'll maybe reserve judgement a bit, but I don't know if she's gonna be suited to the 'big leagues', just on the basis of how much some of the other ladies get ripped for being 'boring'. I really hope I'm wrong, cos I do like her, as I said at the start. I just think that there are few other ladies, even just from TVX, that I would have liked see receive the call up first.

Must admit, seeing those shower scene caps, she's certainly starting out strong! Smile

Agree with the above ,I phoned Charlie too (admittedly just after she started on TVX and she wasn't that great.)But she does look lovely and natural although she didn't go down too well on this forum when she joined and had a go at some of the posters on here in relation to her job!!(odd when your job is talking dirty to a bunch of masturbators on the phone!!)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-10-2009 13:33
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Carlie and lori in shower together that would be somethingBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
07-10-2009 13:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I'd never seen her before last night on BS2. A very welcome addition to Babestation.
07-10-2009 14:28
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

not bad. a decent looking girl- slighlty overrated in my opinion. plus, i can't seem to forget the curt nature with which she handled herself on here before.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-10-2009 14:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2009 14:33 )Freebird Wrote:  not bad. a decent looking girl- slighlty overrated in my opinion. plus, i can't seem to forget the curt nature with which she handled herself on here before.

Yeah she didn't get off to a good start when she posted that's for sure

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
07-10-2009 15:16
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

How do you get these videos to work ?
07-10-2009 16:51
skully Offline

You'll need a media player such as VLC - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ it's free and very straight forward to use Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 17:47 by skully.)
07-10-2009 17:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV