Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Cali Garca - gr8 signing Bob but I trust not at the expense Of Louise Kay.

You need and we want more girls on CP to expand your Empire. I want two CP channels with the right babes, not the BS mob other than Tammy Taylor and Stevie Lou. How's about Lexi that used to be on TVX with Louise, she would also be a gr8 addition to your squad, together with Levi.

Perhaps I could become your PR / Recruitment Manager?. Mind you Mr Williams is pretty good as well perhaps we could become your new management team.

02-06-2011 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(02-06-2011 16:13 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Cali Garca - gr8 signing Bob but I trust not at the expense Of Louise Kay.

Louise has been away doing exams - she's back on the saturday afternoon shift this weekend

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

02-06-2011 18:57
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(02-06-2011 18:57 )mr williams Wrote:  
(02-06-2011 16:13 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Cali Garca - gr8 signing Bob but I trust not at the expense Of Louise Kay.

Louise has been away doing exams - she's back on the saturday afternoon shift this weekend

Pfft I'm not leaving, I'm lazy Topman and I have only asked for one shift a week, I think its better for the channel too more variety xx
02-06-2011 21:46
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

RE: Storm (Club Paradiso Daytime) - Chat & Discussion
do we know if izzy,k louise and louise kay are doin the naughty hour on da web storm.Rolleyes

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
07-06-2011 14:57
schmoo Away
Master Poster

frankiemania, the first post by Storm Official states that every day will have the naughty hour from 11.30am on the web. So that would mean whoever is scheduled each day, which covers this hour, would yes, be doing it..

(If i'm wrong, take it up with Storm Official!)
07-06-2011 18:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-06-2011 18:21 )schmoo Wrote:  frankiemania, the first post by Storm Official states that every day will have the naughty hour from 11.30am on the web.

So what do Sky viewers get for that hour then?
07-06-2011 19:29
Mr_Flibble Offline
Storm

If today's anything to go by, a Storm Advert... Gotta love the internet. My only request is that the webfeed work on an iPhone like the sexstation one?

I'm happy with Storm so far. I know the changes will probably be slow & I understand. I look forward to info on what the website holds.
07-06-2011 19:52
Husky Offline
Junior Poster

What will Sky viewers get, Nowt, as this is purely a naughty hour for the web.

What has crossed my mind is that any daybabe that doesn't want to do the naughty hour, will they be restricted to only get the shifts after the naughty hour on weekends, being now that the 1 daybabe on during the week would also cover the naughty hour as part of her shift ? just curious.
07-06-2011 19:53
Mr_Flibble Offline
Storm

Interesting point... I speculate that different girls will perform to different levels depending on how you talk to them. I surpose we shall have to wait. It's just a shame I'm working earlys this weekend, so I'll miss Kate... :-(
07-06-2011 20:00
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

All of our day girls will be doing our naughty hour at 11:30am. On weekends where there is an overlap between the breakfast show and day show we may mix it up a bit. The content of these shows may differ from girl to girl depending on what they're comfortable with, but all of them will be doing dirty chat and the majority will go topless... if you call. The more callers we get the more we'll put into these shows.

With regards to the webstream, unfortunately the current setup won't allow us to run a stream viewable on iPhone/Android but this is something we're working on and will be one of the changes we're implementing over the next 6 months.

Again, to re-iterate and (hopefully) end the speculation; we are an independent channel, we have nothing to do with any of the other babe channels and neither do any of the management team.
07-06-2011 20:14