preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

How to fix Asian Babes

planadoo10 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How to fix Asian Babes
i agree the music its too loud sometime's we cart tell if the mic is working because of the music is too loud
05-06-2011 20:58
Find all posts by this user
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(05-06-2011 20:27 )vernnybay Wrote:  There is something seriously wrong with the announcements mic. I keep reporting on it but nothing gets done.

Saturday afternoon I reported that it was cutting out after a couple of seconds and after thanking me for my report, Lo and behold, the Babes carried on using it ! - I need not have spent £1.53.

Most of the night-time announcements were totally inaudible - not helped of course by the fact that the music is still comparatively too loud compared to the mic, even when it is working.

I reported it again this after' to Nana and she did something - new battery ? - about it, but the mic is still not fit for purpose. In the daytime the Babes often thank their viewers in person which is good for the ego, but it is a complete waste of their time if no one can really hear what is being said.

Rant over. Phew !

What about a serious reply.... and A NEW MICROPHONE, BOSS ??

PS Turn the effing music DOWN !

BOSS was out of the country. Microphone had been dropped and was replaced on my return. The main problem unfortunately is the girls not using the microphone properly, it's something called microphone technique, you will notice it when you watch good singers playing live. The microphone needs to be facing directly at a 45 or higher angle to the girls mouth at a distance of about 2 inches and they need to speak clearly and not too loudly into the mic. If you watch the girls they just don't get this, if they did the balances would be perfect constantly.
06-06-2011 23:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

(05-06-2011 20:58 )planadoo10 Wrote:  i agree the music its too loud sometime's we cart tell if the mic is working because of the music is too loud

You're quite right but the quality of the long mic is a complete joke. One can barely hear even husky Balloon who is the only presenter to hold it correctly up to her mouth.

This Mickey Mouse mic has endured for several days now, and the presenters are really wasting their time using it especially when they make personal 'thank yous' to individual callers during the day-time - all totally inaudible !

PS. If the problem is down to user technique [and I am not convinced of this, coz even intelligent presenters like Nana are not projecting their voices using it] then you need a mic with less critical tolerances that even an idiot can use.

PPS. Oh ! And please turn the effing music DOWN all the time, or preferably OFF when the mic is switched ON like the clever people do on rival Channels from 'ELITE'.

PPPS. 5:20am Tues - Apologies to Thailand - Nana is able to use THE NEW MICROPHONE AUDIBLY using the correct technique, so that just leaves the balance between the girls' voices and the background MUSIC to be addressed.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 04:30 by vernnybay.)
06-06-2011 23:09
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

Great News !

At long last they are cutting the background music volume as the presenters make their announcements on the long mic !

I can actually hear what they are saying even when they use poor technique - praise the Lord !

07-07-2011 20:32
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

well it looks like we've missed the chance to fix asian babesRolleyes the last space shuttle has allready blasted off and that's where all the asian babes crew should've beenlaugh and opened the doors half way and let them float off into spaceTongue
09-07-2011 18:32
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

(09-07-2011 18:32 )Rob169 Wrote:  well it looks like we've missed the chance to fix asian babesRolleyes the last space shuttle has allready blasted off and that's where all the asian babes crew should've beenlaugh and opened the doors half way and let them float off into spaceTongue

Rob, viewing is not compulsory.

I fear that Sammy, Mayana ans Nana may have left by the the Shuttle already - a great loss. I hope they hang on to Kipsy for a little longer as she is a bundle of pure fun and always inspires her co-presenter to join in with her antics.

09-07-2011 19:20
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Need to get rid of the ladyboys that they have/had on the show, it put me right off the shows!!
09-07-2011 23:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(09-07-2011 23:45 )mikedafc Wrote:  Need to get rid of the ladyboys that they have/had on the show, it put me right off the shows!!

Go on live a little open wide have a good suck on this nice tasty mint Wink
Also she looks more woman than most of your "babes" on these channels Big Grin

[Image: 1628749.jpg]
ladyboy mirror pleasure! | length: 00:02:42
10-07-2011 00:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

It's frightening that picture would def fool me!! I will just stick with Danica and Fernanda thank you very much.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-07-2011 12:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-07-2011 00:07 )tsurugi Wrote:  Go on live a little open wide have a good suck on this nice tasty mint Wink
Also she looks more woman than most of your "babes" on these channels Big Grin

No. No, he doesn't... he just doesn't! It's a man and it look like one, albeit made up like a woman.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 23:48 by StanTheMan.)
11-07-2011 23:47
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com