preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

How to fix Asian Babes

vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: How to fix Asian Babes
Can I suggest that you have a monitor in the BKK studio that receives precisely what the UK viewer is seeing and hearing - someone in the studio would, of course, have to watch this monitor occasionally - LOL

- They would then see how Anne's head was out of shot as she lay on the lounger at 10am GMT this morning.

- They would hear how ridiculously loud the monotonous music is compared to the pleas by the presenters to call them.

- They would hear how bad the sound quailty can get in the studio when it is raining there.

- They would see the countless times the screen goes blank [black, apart from the graphics] and that the graphics could be reduced in size and made see-through to the benefit of the viewers.....

Need I go on ???

12-05-2011 09:20
Find all posts by this user
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

As a typical example:

At 1:20am on Friday the monotonous Song became intermittent and the TV Screen Picture froze on Nicky with her arm in the air with Ice and Helen looking on - this frozen picture lasted till 1:30am

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 00:31 by vernnybay.)
20-05-2011 00:30
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I would say firstly to fix this channel you to get rid of the ladyboys that they seem to have on at weekends and have less girls on the show giving those on the bed more room in which to work. It always seems to me that it is a very crowded set with so many girls on it.
20-05-2011 01:26
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

(20-05-2011 01:26 )mikedafc Wrote:  I would say firstly to fix this channel you to get rid of the ladyboys that they seem to have on at weekends and have less girls on the show giving those on the bed more room in which to work. It always seems to me that it is a very crowded set with so many girls on it.

I have to agree with you about the overcrowding - there was clearly some small friction between one of the LBs and a girl with a degree jostling on Wednesday night. I can only guess that with 4 on the bed there must be some strain between the presenters. Also, the TV Camera has to stand well back with 4, losing the intimacy of 3 or pairs out of 3 in total. Personally, I enjoy seeing the presenters interacting in a positive way - mutual grooming and stroking. With 4 on the bed it must be like being on the Underground - how best to keep one's distance !

PS. Of course, there maybe pressure from the presenters to appear during the night-shift as it pays better than Asian Connections, but this should not influence the visual result. As the presenters are actually working during the night and getting rest breaks, they could consider splitting the shift in 2 with different presenters, like Asian Connections.

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 05:49 by vernnybay.)
20-05-2011 05:34
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

best way to fix it is scrap this pile of sh*teRolleyes
20-05-2011 06:18
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(20-05-2011 06:18 )Rob169 Wrote:  best way to fix it is scrap this pile of sh*teRolleyes

Rob just about right here I think. I just never watch this channel,but accept it does appeal to certain people. It just misses the mark on so many different levels.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
20-05-2011 08:40
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(20-05-2011 08:40 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(20-05-2011 06:18 )Rob169 Wrote:  best way to fix it is scrap this pile of sh*teRolleyes

Rob just about right here I think. I just never watch this channel,but accept it does appeal to certain people. It just misses the mark on so many different levels.

then don't watch it!

no one is forcing you to turn to the channel, there are plenty of others you can watch!
24-05-2011 11:24
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(24-05-2011 11:24 )kooky3076 Wrote:  then don't watch it!

no one is forcing you to turn to the channel, there are plenty of others you can watch!

I don't and I do in that order!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-05-2011 09:00
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-05-2011 09:00 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I don't and I do in that order!

then why make unwarranted, nonsensical comments if that's the case!
25-05-2011 10:16
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

There is something seriously wrong with the announcements mic. I keep reporting on it but nothing gets done.

Saturday afternoon I reported that it was cutting out after a couple of seconds and after thanking me for my report, Lo and behold, the Babes carried on using it ! - I need not have spent £1.53.

Most of the night-time announcements were totally inaudible - not helped of course by the fact that the music is still comparatively too loud compared to the mic, even when it is working.

I reported it again this after' to Nana and she did something - new battery ? - about it, but the mic is still not fit for purpose. In the daytime the Babes often thank their viewers in person which is good for the ego, but it is a complete waste of their time if no one can really hear what is being said.

Rant over. Phew !

What about a serious reply.... and A NEW MICROPHONE, BOSS ??

PS Turn the effing music DOWN !
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 21:12 by vernnybay.)
05-06-2011 20:27
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com