Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

An invitation...

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: An invitation...
cheers rover, i hope they have brand new girls

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
01-10-2009 14:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-10-2009 14:23 )rover Wrote:  press the service button on your remote
press system setup
press add channel
enter this no in the freq box 11.307
then V in the polarisation box
then 27.500 in the sybol rate box
then 2/3 in the fec box
then press find channel
then go down to 53330 press enter then select and your done

Edit: when you want to view the channel press service then other channels then you should have the channel listed there

press enter? Don't you mean to press the yellow button to store the channel?
01-10-2009 14:30
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

this is just a test channel at the moment they should be on the normal epg listings tonight.
there's just a couple of guys moving the camera about at the moment.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
01-10-2009 14:32
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2009 14:32 )rover Wrote:  this is just a test channel at the moment they should be on the normal epg listings tonight.

Nice sets! lol! no show so far so see what happens but if the sets are anything to go by they need to change decorators!
01-10-2009 14:37
Soixante Smurf Offline
Junior Poster

(01-10-2009 14:37 )Jay39 Wrote:  
(01-10-2009 14:32 )rover Wrote:  this is just a test channel at the moment they should be on the normal epg listings tonight.

Nice sets! lol! no show so far so see what happens but if the sets are anything to go by they need to change decorators!

Describe the decor for us poor dish-deficient ne'er-do-wells.
01-10-2009 14:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no 966 yet is it starting tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2009 16:03
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

It is starting tonight if you follow rovers instructions you'll be able to get it now,

press the service button on your remote
press system setup
press add channel
enter this no in the freq box 11.307
then V in the polarisation box
then 27.500 in the sybol rate box
then 2/3 in the fec box
then press find channel
then go down to 53330 press enter then select and your done

Edit: when you want to view the channel press service then other channels then you should have the channel listed there

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
01-10-2009 16:35
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2009 16:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no 966 yet is it starting tonight

(01-10-2009 16:35 )steven6 Wrote:  It is starting tonight if you follow rovers instructions you'll be able to get it now,

Hard to tell whether it will start tonight. It was supposed to start at midday. The test signal that's currently broadcasting on 53330 is showing a number of production people, a chair and a stepladder.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-10-2009 16:40
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2009 16:40 )skateguy Wrote:  Hard to tell whether it will start tonight. It was supposed to start at midday. The test signal that's currently broadcasting on 53330 is showing a number of production people, a chair and a stepladder.

Hello Chaps!

I do apologise for my absence, I’m afraid I’ve been a little busy here at the club. I turn my back for 5 minutes to discipline one of our errant staff members (the naughty girl) and Hey Apocalypso! I’d better get to work!

I must confess I am a little over-awed and dare I say flattered by all of this attention Gentlemen. I am afraid what with one thing and another I may have been a tad remiss in my correspondence, something which I dearly hope to correct herein.

I see a lot of you chaps have a keen interest in casting, hmmm? Gad, there’s nowt wrong with that. We here at the club like to run things like the old school first XI, well, if the old school first XI was filled with delicate young ladies rather than hulking bi-curious psycopaths that is. It's like any team, you need balance. You have to put a couple of seasoned professionals at the back, sprinkle the midfield with a delicate balance of youth and experience and then go and sign Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo to run around up front with Didier Drogba and that nice Wayne Rooney. And why not eh? If only that young whippersnapper Matthews was still playing, what?

Now a lot of you are asking about the set? By which I presume you mean the staging and not the place where we like to keep the club badger. Well I suppose we’ve gone for a traditional set up, not too shabby and not too grand. Don't get me wrong I like to ’experiment’ as much as the next chap, but in matters of decor I’m afraid that a bluff old traditionalist like me believes firmly in evolution not revolution, and so I’m afraid that it’s the old step ladder in a dark room to begin with and then we’ll see how she goes.

The whole bally shooting match kicks off at 19:00hrs this evening, (or possibly 20:00, I only wish I could remember), on channel 966.

We’ll then go from 12:00 til 05:00 on 966 from then on and from 05:30 til 22:00 on 915 as well. Write that down on a piece of paper, if you want. Personally I had it tattooed on a girl. Oh and there’s also that damned web stuff to boot. Hang on….ah yes…

There will also be a live webstream at http://www.clubparadiso.tv, should you be struck with the sudden and unaccountable urge to retire to your study.

So, until then - TTFN.

Your old chum,

Manners cost nothing...
01-10-2009 16:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for the info. hope you have a good first night

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2009 17:05