Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

An invitation...

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

An invitation...
Hello chaps.

I would like to offer you all an open invitation to Club Paradiso.

Basically it is attractive young ladies talking on the telephone,
similar one might suppose, to some of the other channels you may have seen.
There, my chums is where the similarities end. Take for example, if you will allow me,
the stature of the young ladies in question. Why do you think I’d let just any old gal
wander in off the street and into make-up? Let’s have a look at her: breathing? Yes.
Arms, legs, breasts? Yes, yes, yes. Sprechen ze English? Oui. What about basic motor
skills and opposable thumbs? Check and double check.

Right then - stick her in some knickers, slap on some lippy and let's start making telly.

I think you’ll discover soon enough for yourselves that we 'roll' in a very different way
to that down here at Club Paradiso. We have top young fillies from impeccable bloodlines,
beautifully trained and brought to the peak of physical fitness. They’re in the stable now,
I can see them, some of them are positively frothing at the bit. The frisky mares. I may
have to go and sooth some of them with a carrot.

So it is gentlemen with a heavy heart that I depart for now, but
please be made very aware of this simple fact: the doors of Club
Paradiso open on channels 966 and 915 on Thursday 1st October the year of Our Lord 2009.
Have you got that in your diaries now chaps? Jolly good.

Until Thursday then, and remember – no trainers.

Your newest old chum

Bob Paradiso esq.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2009 19:35 by Bob Paradiso.)
26-09-2009 19:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

RE: An invitation...
Can't Wait. Big Grin

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
26-09-2009 19:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

That's a big bold statement Bob Paradiso I hope you can live up to the hype I wait in anticipation. Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-09-2009 19:38
Find all posts by this user
homerdrive Offline
Junior Poster

I will be watching with interest, but don't let Sky read that description of your channel, or you'll be moved to channel 281 to be next to Rural TV and Horse & Country.
26-09-2009 20:18
Bunna Away
On Leave

Will it be available to watch free on the net or on freeview?

Thank you and goodnight!
26-09-2009 20:19
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Looking forward to seeing what the show's like, but as rover says, you're giving yourselves a lot of hype to live up to. Not every channel has the sort of babes you describe in your second paragraph: Babestation has Stevie, and Elite has Anna Lovato, and those ladies play second fiddle to no one in the beauty stakes! Where you can steal a march is in the areas of sets, camera work, and screen graphics (no one likes big, gaudy blocks of telephone numbers coming between them and their view of the presenter on screen. Make yours as small, simple and discreet as possible, and you'll be on to a winner Smile).
26-09-2009 20:58
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(26-09-2009 20:58 )Addison Wrote:  Looking forward to seeing what the show's like, but as rover says, you're giving yourselves a lot of hype to live up to. Not every channel has the sort of babes you describe in your second paragraph: Babestation has Stevie, and Elite has Anna Lovato, and those ladies play second fiddle to no one in the beauty stakes! Where you can steal a march is in the areas of sets, camera work, and screen graphics (no one likes big, gaudy blocks of telephone numbers coming between them and their view of the presenter on screen. Make yours as small, simple and discreet as possible, and you'll be on to a winner Smile).

lol think they were already ahead of your thoughts there mate

We won’t bore you with our superior lighting, set design, editorial skills, and technological know-how, no siree, but we can promise you that you will enjoy the best looking girls, presented in the best possible way, to ensure that you just won’t want to go anywhere else.

Is what they say on the website.
26-09-2009 21:13
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I Hope they get Sasha Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-09-2009 21:15
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Don't suppose you could let us know the names of some of the gals we can look forward to seeing on this channel?

------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the better of temptation is to give in to it
26-09-2009 21:17
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm liking the sound of this so far but tell me Bob, are we to expect established girls poached from the other channels ala Elite TV or are we in for a host of new hotties? I'm hoping for the latter to be honest.
26-09-2009 21:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV