babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average

Where's Rochelle & Rebecca Jade These Days?

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Where's Rochelle & Rebecca Jade These Days?
Hey guys i was wondering if any 1 knew anything about Rochelle & Rebecca Jade? I haven't seen them on any of the call channels in ages. I've even noticed that Babestations removed all of Rochelle's stuff from their site. Was there a fall out between them? & why is babestation uploading pics of Rebecca when she doesn't work there any more. Weird!

For those that don't know who they are Rochelle [Image: 24b94549923113.gif] Rebecca Jade [Image: d77fc149922560.gif]

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
24-09-2009 16:26
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Where's Rochelle & Rebecca Jade These Days?
Not sure about Rochelle, but Rebecca moved to Dirty talk, dont know when she was last on though.
As for the pictures, Cellcast still have pics of TJ, Carmen, Anna and Cherri on the party people site, and they all left ages ago.
24-09-2009 16:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

rebecca is on dirty talk but hasnt been on in ages dont know about rochelle

Piper Niven Superfan
24-09-2009 16:44
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Uploading pics of girls who no longer appear on their TV shows isn't really a strange thing for Cellcast to do. They paid for the photos to be taken, own them, and need to provide their members with photos so its natural that they still upload photos of girls who no longer appear on their TV shows as well as those that do.

Its easiest to think of the TV shows as being separate from the web-site member service - the only link really is that some of the girls feature on both.

By the way, Rochelle's photos are still on the Sexstation web-site.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 16:57 by skateguy.)
24-09-2009 16:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(24-09-2009 16:34 )sm© Wrote:  Not sure about Rochelle, but Rebecca moved to Dirty talk, dont know when she was last on though.
As for the pictures, Cellcast still have pics of TJ, Carmen, Anna and Cherri on the party people site, and they all left ages ago.

I mean there's new pics sets of Rebecca going on the site although she doesn't work their any more.

I wonder why babestation removed all of Rochelle's sets & her name. Any ideas?

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 16:49 by SirAssAlot.)
24-09-2009 16:48
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

according to her on faceback rebecca is in Turkey on holiday at the minute and looking for a move to Australia when she gets back so maybe we wont see Rebecca anymore on the babechannels
24-09-2009 16:49
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(24-09-2009 16:46 )skateguy Wrote:  By the way, Rochelle's photos are still on the Sexstation web-site.

I know i saw your sexstation uploads mmm very nice.

24-09-2009 16:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV