Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Tiffany - Advertising

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Tiffany - Advertising
chocker Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:Personally Tara has lost all credit she once had, trying to con us into believing it was not Tiff who posted.

Look at it the other way.
If tiffany hasn't complained about the stuff of hers on the site then it is ok to post it.

In that case i look forward to your posts from her site.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
01-12-2008 17:19
Find all posts by this user
annagoge Offline
Apprentice Poster

cmonthereds Wrote:I have been on the phone to Tiffany since, and she has told me she knew nothing of it, and it is defintely not her.
To be honest I find all of this abuse she gets on here pathetic

I agree that comments about Tiffany here have been way over the top and blown a minor incident out of all proportion.

Still she could have come on here sooner and cleared the whole thing up, but chose not to. If she had the whole thing would probably have blown over.
01-12-2008 19:07
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

chocker mate you seem to not be seeing in the posts from the members that Tiffany actualy spoke to the admin about making complaints and issuing threats and putting up copyright warnings.
01-12-2008 20:03
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

tiff could have come on here and said it wasent her but dident and i think it was tiff who spat her dummy out when that vid or pic was posted from her crap website

tiff ( she not worth talking about)
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 20:51 by scotslion1985.)
01-12-2008 20:50
robhojy Offline
Junior Poster

im gonna go with the guys who have always talked the truth about whats going on, and not worried what the girls think,

stop brown nosing the girls, they are there to entertain us with filth, theres no romance, just eye candy, tiffiny is a incredibly beutiful wingy hag, who is now getting others to cover her slimey trail of gungy comments,

il take my £21 and join a descent non cellcast website
01-12-2008 21:19
chocker Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:chocker mate you seem to not be seeing in the posts from the members that Tiffany actualy spoke to the admin about making complaints and issuing threats and putting up copyright warnings.

Thanks for the info mate.
01-12-2008 21:27
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

No probs,the only reason im sticking my ore in the Babestation section which i never do is because if this is to be cleared up and finaly left alone then the truth has not to be ignored and it clearly was Tiiffany so thats my reason for jumping in here.
01-12-2008 21:43
cee Offline
Master Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:No probs,the only reason im sticking my ore in the Babestation section which i never do is because if this is to be cleared up and finaly left alone then the truth has not to be ignored and it clearly was Tiiffany so thats my reason for jumping in here.

It was blatently Tiffany and now she is backpeddling due to the fact that she realises she made a fool of herself here...

Obviously she would say it wasn't her, so would if I acted like a fucking idiot LOL.Rolleyes

I remembered something she posted and for me, it pretty much indicates it really was her...

If you look at the way this is written and worded, for me, it strongly indicates that she knows the person in question (Amanda)..

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...41#pid4641

Also if was simply Cellcast coming here, pretending to be her purely to remove content... Why would they bother making such posts as the one above?

BelfastBadBoy is right! It was Tiffany and the fact that she says it wasn't just means she is a liar as well as being a stuck up bitch LOL.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2008 02:31 by cee.)
02-12-2008 02:27
phallusfungus Away

mega79 Wrote:Yeah i hope she washes those puretiffany vest and panties, she seems to wear them all the time.

Maybe she's wearing them all the time in order to sell them to somebody who likes used panties with a fragrance.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
02-12-2008 02:47
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

cee Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:No probs,the only reason im sticking my ore in the Babestation section which i never do is because if this is to be cleared up and finaly left alone then the truth has not to be ignored and it clearly was Tiiffany so thats my reason for jumping in here.

It was blatently Tiffany and now she is backpeddling due to the fact that she realises she made a fool of herself here...

Obviously she would say it wasn't her, so would if I acted like a fucking idiot LOL.Rolleyes

I remembered something she posted and for me, it pretty much indicates it really was her...

If you look at the way this is written and worded, for me, it strongly indicates that she knows the person in question (Amanda)..

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...41#pid4641

Also if was simply Cellcast coming here, pretending to be her purely to remove content... Why would they bother making such posts as the one above?

BelfastBadBoy is right! It was Tiffany and the fact that she says it wasn't just means she is a liar as well as being a stuck up bitch LOL.

I totally agree but be carefull on what you say as i said something like that & i got a reply (Anyone with half a brain could realise that. Seems you are trying to stir.)
02-12-2008 11:13
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles