GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Tiffany - Advertising

cmonthereds Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Advertising
I have been on the phone to Tiffany since, and she has told me she knew nothing of it, and it is defintely not her.
To be honest I find all of this abuse she gets on here pathetic in the first place, as well as some of the other girls.
Is it any wonder they might want stuff removed. First I see rochelle getting abuse about her boob job. Why?
Then it's rumours about Delta, giving out about tattoos. Its a fucking joke. And Ass2cam, that's a lie about Tiffany. Anyone with half a brain could realise that. Seems you are trying to stir.
01-12-2008 10:51
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

cmonthereds Wrote:I have been on the phone to Tiffany since, and she has told me she knew nothing of it, and it is defintely not her.
To be honest I find all of this abuse she gets on here pathetic in the first place, as well as some of the other girls.
Is it any wonder they might want stuff removed. First I see rochelle getting abuse about her boob job. Why?
Then it's rumours about Delta, giving out about tattoos. Its a fucking joke. And Ass2cam, that's a lie about Tiffany. Anyone with half a brain could realise that. Seems you are trying to stir.

Now who's trying to start trouble hmm Half a brain! Look through the other Tiff post & you'll see as I’m sure I posted it. You’re saying you talked to her recently hmm of course she’ll deny it now, if use rang her at the time it happened you would of Seen & Heard she was still angry about seeing her webcam vids up cause it collided with the time she was putting her site up.

You're a cool dude cmonthereds but don’t try to start trouble over something that happened ages ago. I know what she said cause I always rang Yvette & Tiffany.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 11:42 by TITSRUS.)
01-12-2008 11:08
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

aaron Wrote:
TheDude Wrote:a lot of these other Babes maybe troll impersonators

Two girls on different channels told me when I called them that this forum is widely read by the babes.

I have been told by no less than 8 babes that their identity here is genuine. Some of them even referred to specific posts made here.
01-12-2008 11:49
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Denying this whole thing is the stupidest thing anyone could have done just as this was dying off too...well done
01-12-2008 13:49
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:funny that the admin has put a request up from tiffany telling members not to post anything from her site. fair enough.

See this above, enough said!

Time to accept Tiffany was on here and we let this die as it already was but now we have it all stirring back up again...well done
01-12-2008 13:53
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Damn, just when I was about to make a crack about expecting her to come on Babestation one night with "Puretiffany.com" tatoo'd across her forehead...

Oops, did I say it anyway? Oh well, whats done is done Tongue haha
01-12-2008 13:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

The thing with me personaly is whats done is done, if i phoned those channels i'd still be phoning Tiffany and without question shes beautiful and one of the best looking girls on those channels and even if you dont like Tiffany you cant deny she's not beautiful but please dont come onto this site thinking we are all mugs and dont think it wasnt Tiffany on here because ofcourse she was and ofcourse she spoke to the admin about giving out warnings...imposters DONT go to those extremes lol
Tiffany we want you on here,you have a lot of fans on here that would love to have you on here and talk to you so just let this whole thing die and dont mug us all off.
We'd appreciate your time on here Tiffany,your fans would so think about coming back on and lets alll have a group hug and start fresh.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 14:15 by BelfastBadBoy.)
01-12-2008 14:14
chocker Offline
Junior Poster

tara lee Wrote:thats true, u never know who s writting behing the cmputer, i know definatly that amanda is who she says she is on her and also me but not sure wot other girls write on here. xx

Guys.
Lets take Tara's word for it as I totally trust what she says.
Maybe she can find out which girls are on this site or get the other girls to join and give us a message to confirm which are true and which are not.
It's no good slagging the girls off if it wasn't them who wrote it in the first place.
Maybe tara can get tiffany to join and then we will know under what name she is using.
01-12-2008 14:59
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Personally Tara has lost all credit she once had, trying to con us into believing it was not Tiff who posted.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
01-12-2008 15:59
chocker Offline
Junior Poster

mega79 Wrote:Personally Tara has lost all credit she once had, trying to con us into believing it was not Tiff who posted.

Look at it the other way.
If tiffany hasn't complained about the stuff of hers on the site then it is ok to post it.

Comments like that just drive the girls off this site and I think it is great that they post on hear.
01-12-2008 16:27
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles