GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Tiffany - Advertising

THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: Tiffany - Advertising
mikepar Wrote:I'm suprised that Babestation let her advertise her site rather than their site.

Don't be mate, her site is owned/run by Cellcast, who own Babestation, so they're making profit off people joining her site, hence the reason they'll let her show off the name where ever she wants to.

And they continue to only advertise this site now in the Babestation newsletter each week, so it must be doing pretty poorly to be doing all this advertising for one site, and not for any of the others.
16-11-2008 02:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

tiffany is looking mighty fine on party people, and she hasnt advertised her site yet.
16-11-2008 04:13
Find all posts by this user
arvod1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

mega79 Wrote:Yeah i hope she washes those puretiffany vest and panties, she seems to wear them all the time.

haha mega79, thats f-in hilarious, your getting a rep point for that mate, lol.

arvod1
16-11-2008 06:42
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Well I'm sure if I had my own website I'd be taking every opportunity to promote it too, it's her job at the end of the day. Even if it is a rip off.
I know she's acted a bit shitty on here in the past and understandably upset a few people but this just seems like an excuse to have a go at her to me.
No doubt I'll be crucified for this but never mind.....
16-11-2008 10:11
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Rivers Wrote:Well I'm sure if I had my own website I'd be taking every opportunity to promote it too, it's her job at the end of the day.

I agree with you Rivers. Nothing wrong in someone promoting their site. Well done for making the effort, if I was her I'd do the same.
16-11-2008 10:51
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Gregsta01 Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:Is it just me are does Tiffany look desperate she always has to advertise her site! All I can say is why join a site that only shows tit’s hmm how boring!!

To join her site it’s £21.15 what a rip of! I’d rather waste the money on drink hehe Big Grin

Totally agree thats its a rip off! I wouldn't pay that. Even if she did go fully nude on it...

You say a site that only shows tits, but I dunno. If theres anymore stuff on it like this video then maybe its beta than u fink?!http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Babestation/charlie

That vid was recorded of a webcam cam show ages ago! I recorded a webcam show of her also but she demanded that i removed it. Shhh don't tell her i put it up again Big Grin http://rapidshare.com/files/155006841/Ti...egging.zip

As for her site she has no nude pics on it, a dude from here joined her site so i asked him what was it like & he said it's Crap there's nothing nude on it, only the 2 nude pics i posted http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...817&page=3
16-11-2008 10:55
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

biker200 Wrote:I hate to say it guys but i think tiffanys demands wont be the last on this forum.We have the girls joining daily now and one reason is to check on what material is being posted about each of them. Read lynseys posts and emma from ppeople they have both already mentioned it. A downward spiral is sure to follow.

They shouldn't do these video's / pics in the first place if they're not happy wiv us lot watching them! It doesn't make sense rele...

Ass2cam, ye your rite then. The site is definately not worth paying for. Alex Adams's site is another one. That doesn't show much either does it?
16-11-2008 12:41
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Gregsta01 Wrote:
biker200 Wrote:I hate to say it guys but i think tiffanys demands wont be the last on this forum.We have the girls joining daily now and one reason is to check on what material is being posted about each of them. Read lynseys posts and emma from ppeople they have both already mentioned it. A downward spiral is sure to follow.

They shouldn't do these video's / pics in the first place if they're not happy wiv us lot watching them! It doesn't make sense rele...

Ass2cam, ye your rite then. The site is definately not worth paying for. Alex Adams's site is another one. That doesn't show much either does it?

Yeah her site is crap also, it's just the same as Babestation/ PureTiffany etc All you see is Tit's & Ass.

The only good thing about those sites is if you ever had trouble sleeping just look at them that will knock you out as they are Really Boring...
16-11-2008 12:54
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

biker200 Wrote:We have the girls joining daily now and one reason is to check on what material is being posted about each of them. Read lynseys posts and emma from ppeople they have both already mentioned it.

I don't blame them! If it was me I'd do exactly the same.

I suppose some people couldn't care less what's being said about them, but most people would like to know.

I certainly would, if it was me.

One of the girls mentioned this forum to me when I called last week. It seems everyone now knows that this is the leading place on the net for the discussion of the babe channels, so it's not really surprising that they look here to see what's being said about them.
16-11-2008 12:58
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

BarrieBF Wrote:
biker200 Wrote:We have the girls joining daily now and one reason is to check on what material is being posted about each of them. Read lynseys posts and emma from ppeople they have both already mentioned it.

I don't blame them! If it was me I'd do exactly the same.

I suppose some people couldn't care less what's being said about them, but most people would like to know.

I certainly would, if it was me.

One of the girls mentioned this forum to me when I called last week. It seems everyone now knows that this is the leading place on the net for the discussion of the babe channels, so it's not really surprising that they look here to see what's being said about them.

I agree mate. If I was them, i'd come on here and av a luk aswell. And if any1 says or does anything out of order about them then they have every rite to say something back about it on here...

Its just if they do video or pics in the past. Then it was obviously for people to see it. So why complain, and have it taken off afterwards? People on here are surely allowed to exchange their favourite pics and videos if they want.

2bf I suppose if a girl did some material, and then regretted afterwards then I could see her point in wanting it removed.

At the end of the day Tiffany is a sexy babe! Simple as that Smile N going back to the subject of this thread. I don't blame her for advertising her site as much as possible! Even tho it is a rip off! lol. She just wants to get as many member as possible
16-11-2008 13:27
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles