clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Anna Lovato - Elite TV Daytime : Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2010 10:18 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  I have asked Mr Blubird if i can do B/G but hes not sure!!!!!!!!!!!...anyone who can push him to decide? xxxx HEHE XXXXXXXXXXX

Who gives a shit what he thinks, just fucking do it. Wink
15-03-2010 13:41
Find all posts by this user
199lives Offline
Master Poster

from a business view by not letting Anna do b/g they are probably trying to maximize sells, none of Anna's g/g scenes have been released and if people know Anna's already taken the next step they may just wait for later release's. it also makes sense to try to drag things out a bit as Anna's only been filming a short time so trying to build up to her first b/g adds to the hype/anticipation. this is speculative on my part but maybe there worried about anna losing some of her appeal, its very cliched but anna has a girl next door appeal if she starts getting too naughty too quickly will she loose some of her sweet innocent image?
anyway my 2 cents (and longest post on the forum) its always great to see Anna and her lovely smile Big Grin she seams very in demand at the moments, hope the website and everything goes without a hitch and is of great success
15-03-2010 14:25
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ True. Is Anna under contract then? It does make sense to try and build things up. Oh well, the amazing news is that she's looking at doing b/g, so that really would be worth the wait. Smile
15-03-2010 14:52
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

super news ! to paraphrase a quote from my fave film 'things to do in denver when you're dead'- one minute you're performing on a day show, the next, you're chugging cock'. why does it have to be with them though ? the way all these girls are signing up you'd think they were the only company making cronk films

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-03-2010 14:57
199lives Offline
Master Poster

well they look to be trying to exploit the established fan base of the babechannels their doing quite alot with presenters of babeshows and in the thread said they have bought several channels, should be interesting to see what happens. why they all signing , guessing as one of the biggest companies they are coughing up the most £££. also its probably nicer for the girls if they're performing with girls they already know and get on with so they probably stick together a bit as-well when moving into a new area of the industry.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2010 18:13 by 199lives.)
15-03-2010 15:33
tsurugi Offline
Banned

So you will make your B/G debut for Batfucks thenWink
15-03-2010 16:39
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(15-03-2010 14:25 )199lives Wrote:  ...its very cliched but anna has a girl next door appeal if she starts getting too naughty too quickly will she loose some of her sweet innocent image?

Well I think that's probably a fair point. Much as the horny devil on my shoulder would love to see Anna getting blasted three ways on a DVD by noon tomorrow, I'd much rather see her take things at her own pace, putting out tons of content as she explores each new phase, making a pile of cash and keeping her fanbase happy with quality performances.
All rude things to those who wait...
15-03-2010 16:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dbone Offline
Junior Poster

Some surprising info here as i was fully under the assumption that the Girl's decided what kind of scenes they'd participate in. I guess i was pretty naive to think that it wasn't all politics behind the scenes though.

Anyhoo, as much as I'd love to see Anna's Mad Skills and Techniques with a guy, i'm in two minds of whether i want it to happen this early. I know if i was to see a B/G scene right now, I'd be spending half my time shaking my head and thinking to myself 'that lucky bastard' 'that dirty, jammy, lucky bastard!' Anna just seems far too damn good for some random guy to be getting his hands on her.

Maybe after viewing a dozen or so G/G scenes, i'll have a craving for the next step, i dunno.

Each to their own though.
15-03-2010 17:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree i think anna should do g/g for a while and then progress to boy/girl. dont do everything at once as your adult career will be shorter than if you stagger it out

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2010 18:18
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2010 11:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice to hear from you anna cant wait for the first of april. A nice touch you wont be getting paid and jamie has agreed to lower the call rate. im already getting excited seing you naked in oil and also in the shower

as for b/g think every bloke here will be messaging to let you do it anna and if it happened think there would be a queue starting at the studios where you do it and going right round the world of men who want to have sex with you. im reserving my place at the front of the queue

Rammy old boy, there's a name for men like you........oh aye, queue jumper Big Laugh

Why me?
15-03-2010 20:16
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles