Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Question for all fans

Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

RE: Question for all fans
(22-09-2009 00:15 )Bob Wrote:  thanks all

seems like £20 to £30 is about the norm.

Is is not cheaper to call the web versions? why not just call them?

Hi Bob,

The phone calls are "timed out" after a certain amount of time, normally 20 minutes. Apparently the phone companies have to do this. So I think the guys are probably correct in saying there is a limit on approx £30.

I think using web versions is very sensible as you know exactly how much you are spending, plus you can see your fav girl and if you have a webcam they can see you to.

Either way, what ever you choose to do. Have fun :-)

Bailey x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
22-09-2009 08:37
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The Sisters Caty Cole and Amanda are for me the best to call as they really get into it and seem to really love what they do.

(21-09-2009 20:38 )dragonking Wrote:  
(21-09-2009 20:26 )mikedafc Wrote:  1 Usually about 10-15 mins on Night time shows.
2 Don't call daytime shows because I don't like people knowing my business. Would only call daytime girls if no listen in option.

hi mikedafc, out of interest i was wondering what nite time babes you have called, and which ones r the best to ring.
thanks in advance

dragon
27-09-2009 21:19
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

(21-09-2009 20:26 )mikedafc Wrote:  1 Usually about 10-15 mins on Night time shows.
2 Don't call daytime shows because I don't like people knowing my business. Would only call daytime girls if no listen in option.

Just one question which shows are you calling that don't have a listening in option?
Because as far as I know all the ones I have called have this option at the moment thats how they make all there money.

It doesn't bother me people listening in on my call but what ruins a call for me is hearing all the camera crew and others in the back ground making so much noise which is distracting at times for me the caller and the girl I am calling I wish they would do all that in an other room or sound booth.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2009 22:07 by Spacey.)
27-09-2009 22:04
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I can't abide when they have music on in the studio and it totally drowns out the girl you're talking to. It's totally awful.
27-09-2009 22:12
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Spacey, if you look at my post again I said that I don't call the daytime shows.

Night-time is different as you are calling to get your rocks off, not to talk about everyday life stuff and I have no problem with people listening into those calls.

(27-09-2009 22:04 )Spacey Wrote:  

Just one question which shows are you calling that don't have a listening in option?
Because as far as I know all the ones I have called have this option at the moment thats how they make all there money.

It doesn't bother me people listening in on my call but what ruins a call for me is hearing all the camera crew and others in the back ground making so much noise which is distracting at times for me the caller and the girl I am calling I wish they would do all that in an other room or sound booth.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2009 13:46 by mikedafc.)
29-09-2009 13:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know about you, but I call the dayshows to get my rocks off. You just need to know who to talk to and what to say and it can be a much more fulfilling experience. Wink
29-09-2009 21:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I usually stay till my times up

What would stop me calling
Girls with full tights covering their asses
Girls that turn sidewise to the cam (THAT'S NOT SHOWING YOUR ASS)
Black & white couch Elite & babestation use
Girl beggars that don't do anything (asked to open their legs/show their ass) but wont.
Grapics blocking the view (Babestation does it A lot & now Elites started to do it Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2009 22:33 by SirAssAlot.)
29-09-2009 22:32
Thread Closed