preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Asian Babe Update

old git Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babe Update
Agree about the tights,the only reason thai girls wear them across there is if they are working in an air conditioned building it helps keep them warm.
03-10-2009 11:47
Find all posts by this user
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(02-10-2009 18:19 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I presume this is in response to the oveall quality, but what the hell has happened to the little window where the 3G girls appear? For the last three nights or so, the pictue quality has been so bad it's actually unwatchable.

Sometime last week our fiber provider, for some compleatly unknown reason decided to re-route our signal via Australia and the USA. We think it may have had somthing todo with the Earth Quakes in SE Asia. The extra 10000miles the signal had to travel caused so many problems, we could hardly get a picture in the UK as some of you may had noticed. In an attempt to get the main pictre over here, we reduced the bandwidth of everything else - inclding the 3G insert window. All Back to normal now. Lets hope it stays like this.
05-10-2009 04:02
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(17-09-2009 00:55 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Asian Babes started of as experiment. With 20 plus channels of the same girls we wanted to try somthing diffrent - Appreciating that everybody has diffrent tastes we decided it was high time we actualy put the 'World' into Babeworld.

I personally hopped on a plane, with a camera wrapped up in a beach towel, a rucksack full of cables and some interesting video technology developed in the workshops at Babeworld HQ. With a lighting rig made from a pair of step ladders, my equipment laid out on an old desk, and lots of conversations with Thailand Telecom, Singapore Telecom and Cable & Wireless we finally managed to get a signal 6500 miles round the globe with less than 1/4 of a second delay.

Since that first trip I have been returning to Thailand with more goodies in my suitcase wrapped up in several items of clothing. As many of you have noticed I sneaked out a second camera, added a vision mixer, and hung a proper lighting rig... although I do need to spend a bit of time on the lighting and the set (I cant seem to buy lighting gels in Thailand).

Our man in Thailand very kindly erected a 'Pole' last week - and the girls have been having fun with that.

The video quality, I will admit is a bit low and this is not for wanting better - we just have a technical problem that needs resolving. Unfortunately its one of those problems that lost of university type bods have written papers on, but nobody has actualy managed to solve it. Anyway it is the top of my priority list - and I will solve it somehow (and I don't have a degree).

There has been a question raised somewhere in these forums that we are just doing this for cheep labour - I can assure you this is not the case. The girls are paid exceptionally well and apart from having to start work at 4:00am in the morning (Because of the 6 hour time difference) are very happy.

So what started as an experiment has now become a fixture, thanks largely to the support of all the callers - and for that I thank you. I always read your posts, comments and suggestions - any love to hear any constructive ideas you may have (This doesn't include stupid suggestions that would breach the OFCOM code, even if I think it sucks as much as you do).

For those who have never actualy called the Asian shows, give it a go - it can realy be fun. The girls English is good, and getting better every day - and they can be alot of fun - and belive it or not, they actualy want to speek to you.

Thanks for all your support.

Best Regards

Hofmiester

can understand you wanting to put the world in babeworld, but personally i am so dissapointed about the fact that 961 was lost. i feel more effort should have been made to keep our British babes on the tv. In my opinion 961 was alot better. It is great to try new ideas but hope you dont get carried away and lose 908 too as that would be a total shame. Love Babeworld and the sexy babes who appear on there namely Amy Capri, alyisha, tammy and sj. Hopefully this will never happen, like u said u cannot have babeworld without OUR GREAT BRITAIN including in that 'world'.
Have and always will be an avid viewer/caller of babeworld, just asian babes does not do it for me, and yes i have phoned in once, give me a bw girl anyday of the wk.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
06-10-2009 18:58
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(06-10-2009 18:58 )dragonking Wrote:  i feel more effort should have been made to keep our British babes on the tv. In my opinion 961 was alot better. [...] Love Babeworld and the sexy babes who appear on there namely Amy Capri, alyisha, tammy and sj. [...] like u said u cannot have babeworld without OUR GREAT BRITAIN including in that 'world'. [...] asian babes does not do it for me [...] give me a bw girl anyday of the wk.

I have to say I find it a tad ironic that one of those most opposed to the only channel to feature beautiful Asian women is a forum member called dragonking, who has a picture of Bruce Lee for his avatar. Smile
06-10-2009 20:33
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(06-10-2009 20:33 )Addison Wrote:  
(06-10-2009 18:58 )dragonking Wrote:  i feel more effort should have been made to keep our British babes on the tv. In my opinion 961 was alot better. [...] Love Babeworld and the sexy babes who appear on there namely Amy Capri, alyisha, tammy and sj. [...] like u said u cannot have babeworld without OUR GREAT BRITAIN including in that 'world'. [...] asian babes does not do it for me [...] give me a bw girl anyday of the wk.

I have to say I find it a tad ironic that one of those most opposed to the only channel to feature beautiful Asian women is a forum member called dragonking, who has a picture of Bruce Lee for his avatar. Smile

I like Bruce lee for his martial arts and philosophy. Some asian women are beautiful, that i will not deny but just dissapointed about bw losing 961.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
07-10-2009 20:45
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com