Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

We Demand Toya Be Back On Nights!!!

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: WE DEMAND TOYA BE BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
(31-10-2009 18:04 )mikedafc Wrote:  Maybe she doesn't want to go back on Nights particularly on a Cellcast channel given that when she wanted to go topless before they wouldn't let her and put her back on days!!
ToyaHeart herself stated earlier in the thread that she enjoys both days & nights, & that the hours are not a problem to her as she used to work nights in her previous employment. Reading between the lines, for whatever reason, Cellcast don't want ToyaHeart on nights. By the way, she told me yesterday that she hasn't been given any nights in November & is still awaiting news on her day shifts for the rest of the month.
01-11-2009 18:54
Find all posts by this user
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(01-11-2009 18:54 )DT17 Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 18:04 )mikedafc Wrote:  Maybe she doesn't want to go back on Nights particularly on a Cellcast channel given that when she wanted to go topless before they wouldn't let her and put her back on days!!
ToyaHeart herself stated earlier in the thread that she enjoys both days & nights, & that the hours are not a problem to her as she used to work nights in her previous employment. Reading between the lines, for whatever reason, Cellcast don't want ToyaHeart on nights. By the way, she told me yesterday that she hasn't been given any nights in November & is still awaiting news on her day shifts for the rest of the month.
I'm sure Toya would find a friendly home at Elite and would be a hell of a asset to their team aswell as being liberating for her, I would think. especially if Cellcast is playing up.
01-11-2009 20:51
dave11 Offline
Apprentice Poster

toya is the only reason i bother to watch this show well... a few others but mainly toya and shes never on so im giving up,, oh woe woe me a woe she toys with us toya woe
02-11-2009 02:39
sonofapaddy Online
Ó Dubhghaill

I'm amazed shes not on the night shows, and now less in the day.shes got one of the sexiest voices iv ever heard.Ive only phoned her in the day and it was one hell of a sensual experience.she gives wonderful looks to camera as well.
03-11-2009 14:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

She would fit in well with my floating head idea ;-)
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...671&page=4
03-11-2009 15:45
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

It would nice if Toya could come back to nights, as it's pretty much the only time I'll get to see her. And I'm not fussed if she shows her boobs or not - she's still hot!

What was that?
11-11-2009 00:10
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

zzz

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
11-11-2009 17:30
m100 Away
Banned

I can honestly say that I haven't watched a single night show since Toya stopped being on. By far the best girl ever to appear on any of the channels (look out, here come the 'not unless she gets her tits out' mob), if cellcast don't want to put her on nights and don't want to give her many day shifts either they need to see a doctor. But let's face it Toya's not going to find a natural home at 'plastic rules the world' elite either. My advice to her would be to aim at more mainstream tv or even acting.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
17-11-2009 22:36
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I have to say that when I first started reading this thread I thought that DT17 and others here were a little over-obsessed regarding this subject, but now I have to admit that "I GET IT", having watched Toya a lot more recently I would have to say that the only obscene thing Ofcom should be concerned about is the fact that Toya is not being allowed to use her God given talents to their full potential, so count me inbladewave.
As for Toya not fitting in with the "surgically modified" girls on Elite, I think she would provide a perfect counter point in showing what true beauty really isHeart.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 23:29 by mucker.)
17-11-2009 23:23
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Shameless bump. And shameless plug too: Toya Daytime Vids Within the last week, shes put on some performances that would put some day girls to shame. And because Im a masochist, I looked at some of the night show vids Josh & the MIA Dreamlander posted, & remembered again just how AWESOME she was on nights. Different, a 'change of pace' with her sultry looks to camera & sensual movements, but awesome. I think we've already learned that this thread will have no effect whatsover, but trying isnt gonna hurt.

And it ToyasHeart birthday this Sunday too. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Heart Heart Heart
27-11-2009 19:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV