Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

We Demand Toya Be Back On Nights!!!

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: WE DEMAND TOYA BE BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
I saw Toya this morning on PP in her maids outfit! What a way to wake up!
The only thing that could better that is if I saw Toya in her maids outfit on the night show and she was to slowly peel it off........excuse me, I've got to do something for a minute!
Toya was made for the nightshows, so get her back where she belongs!
07-10-2009 18:40
Find all posts by this user
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2009 18:40 )tapit54 Wrote:  I saw Toya this morning on PP in her maids outfit! What a way to wake up!
The only thing that could better that is if I saw Toya in her maids outfit on the night show and she was to slowly peel it off........excuse me, I've got to do something for a minute!
Toya was made for the nightshows, so get her back where she belongs!
Don't do that to me Tapit! I'm even more gutted I missed it now! Sad Tongue

I know she had a bit of a go at me last time, but sod it. There's DEFINITELY something going on for ToyaHeart not to be getting night shifts. Right now on daytime we have Elle & Cleo, plus last night Jessica was on & Jasmine just recently debuted, so we know Cellcast have no issue with ladies mixing days & nights. We also know that Cellcast must be struggling to have enough ladies for nights considering all of the above daytime ladies crossing, plus Charlie O'Neals recent move. But most of all, the appearence of Amber (AMBER?!!!) last night shows that they need ladies for nights. What gives Cellcast? Unless ToyasHeart been lying (& I've given her plenty of opportunity to tell me otherwise) we know she likes doing nights & would like to do them again, but she just isn't been given shifts. Just seems strange to me.
08-10-2009 11:47
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

We know Toya visits this forum and reads this thread so I think it's about time that she reply and give us a straight answer about the night shows without the Bulls**t.

As I see it there are only 3 possible answers she can give:
1. She is going to do the nights again - Then please give us the date.
2. She wants to do night but the twats at Cellcast are saying no.
3. She doesn't want to do nights anymore. If this is so, then fine, but please, put us out of our misery and let us know.

Apologies if this post sounds harsh but I am getting tired of all this "will she/won't she" carry-on.
08-10-2009 22:08
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 22:08 )tapit54 Wrote:  We know Toya visits this forum and reads this thread so I think it's about time that she reply and give us a straight answer about the night shows without the Bulls**t.

As I see it there are only 3 possible answers she can give:
1. She is going to do the nights again - Then please give us the date.
2. She wants to do night but the twats at Cellcast are saying no.
3. She doesn't want to do nights anymore. If this is so, then fine, but please, put us out of our misery and let us know.

Apologies if this post sounds harsh but I am getting tired of all this "will she/won't she" carry-on.

If its #2 then it wouldnt necessarily be for her to say, & wouldnt necessarily be in her interests to say. After all, she would essentially be bad mouthing her bosses in a public forum that Im pretty sure her bosses are aware of (just a hunch Tongue ). If its #3, then Id have no problem with it, but as I said before, Ive asked her numerous times if she wanted me to quietly stop this little 'campaign' & she never said yes. 'I dont mind...' I think was her exact quote (Im leaving out the end of that sentence on purpose). Id love it to be #1, but its not looking likely.
08-10-2009 22:41
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Bit of a good news/bad news situation.

Good news: ToyaHeart was on today & may have actually melted my TV. Luckily, I managed to record the last 30mins of her morning stint (which features an awesome 15mins of 'ToyaHeart from above' eek Heart Heart Heart ) & all of her afternoon stint in 'roberta the x-rated builder' mode. Vids will be posted in the daytime thread over the weekend Smile Toya On Daytime Thread

Bad news: I rang in to speak to the godess herself. Had to be warned about 'the line' a couple times, but to be fair ToyaHeart, what do expect us to be doing looking like that! Tongue Anywho, shes not going to be on nights in October. shocked bladewave annoyed Sad Sad Sad I tried to sugar coat it abit for you, but there you go. Confirmation.

Bit of good news to cushion the blow: Shes 'thinks' (terrible memory, and clumsy, but adds to her charm Smile ) shes on the 5.30am show on Wednesday. No patented ToyaHeart brand of dirty talkSad , but should be ToyaHeart in lingerie. Smile Heart Heart Heart
09-10-2009 16:17
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Gutted about no night show appearances in October Sad
Still, we will live in hope for something in November, until she tells us otherwise Smile
09-10-2009 16:24
abc Offline
Toya

(16-09-2009 15:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Maybe she does not want to do the nightshows after all didn't she leave babecast because she couldn't deal with the hours?

No?? I don't really mind what shows I do. All are different and I enjoy the different aspects of each. It's nice to switch around every now and then.
I definitely don't mind the hours, I worked nights for years before even starting Babecast. Smile
09-10-2009 17:00
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2009 17:00 )Toya Wrote:  
(16-09-2009 15:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Maybe she does not want to do the nightshows after all didn't she leave babecast because she couldn't deal with the hours?

No?? I don't really mind what shows I do. All are different and I enjoy the different aspects of each. It's nice to switch around every now and then.
I definitely don't mind the hours, I worked nights for years before even starting Babecast. Smile

Diplomacy~~~ Smile
09-10-2009 17:10
abc Offline
Toya

Hi guys! I just found this thread this afternoon and will try to answer the questions that I can later this evening for ya! Hope your all good, cheers for all the support. See you after I've exhausted myself in the gym! x
09-10-2009 17:27
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

What's with all these guys asking you to take your shoes off?Surprised

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
09-10-2009 22:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV