Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

We Demand Toya Be Back On Nights!!!

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: WE DEMAND TOYA BE BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
(25-09-2009 21:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(25-09-2009 18:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and charlie is off too now for a couple of weeks too. so looking very likely toya will be back on nights

Also today another daygirl Jasmine said that she will be trialling nights in the next few weeks (Early October?) She has a nice full-breasted body and could do well! It will probably be week beginning October 12th when I am away on holiday;something always happens when i go away!

With Jessica, as well as Elle & Cleo, coming across from daytime in a dual-time mode (day & nights, I couldnt think of a better term), its a good indication that Cellcast has no issue with the ladies being duel-time. Gotta be a good sign for ToyaHeart. The numerous absences of night time regulars over the coming month too, is a great sign. If ToyaHeart cant get some night time action in October then she never will! Sad *Im not concerned.......much*
26-09-2009 12:50
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully she will get the shedule for nightshows for October soon, and she will be on it and put us out of her misery wondering if we will see her where she should be - On Nights!

Can you just imagine if the schedule said the following:

October 09 - Toya - 31 Nights!!! Smile
26-09-2009 13:55
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2009 13:55 )tapit54 Wrote:  Hopefully she will get the shedule for nightshows for October soon, and she will be on it and put us out of her misery wondering if we will see her where she should be - On Nights!

Can you just imagine if the schedule said the following:

October 09 - Toya - 31 Nights!!! Smile

That would be awesome, but I reckon ToyaHeart would then shout at me for getting her over worked! Tongue
28-09-2009 12:40
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

With October now being just a few brief hours away, I would assume the ladies have now been given their shifts for next month. I really hope that this little 'campaign' has worked & we see the gorgeous ToyaHeart on the night shows at some point over the next few weeks. *hopeful face* Smile
30-09-2009 22:40
Hazhard Away
Banned

Im looking forward to October........ to see Jessica on Nights, but Toya on nights wouldn't be bad either Big Grin
30-09-2009 22:43
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(30-09-2009 22:40 )DT17 Wrote:  With October now being just a few brief hours away, I would assume the ladies have now been given their shifts for next month. I really hope that this little 'campaign' has worked & we see the gorgeous ToyaHeart on the night shows at some point over the next few weeks. *hopeful face* Smile

Not a great omen, perhaps. Toya first up on PP on 1st October. So tonight is one October night she won't be doing. Sniff.
01-10-2009 09:12
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2009 09:12 )beller Wrote:  
(30-09-2009 22:40 )DT17 Wrote:  With October now being just a few brief hours away, I would assume the ladies have now been given their shifts for next month. I really hope that this little 'campaign' has worked & we see the gorgeous ToyaHeart on the night shows at some point over the next few weeks. *hopeful face* Smile

Not a great omen, perhaps. Toya first up on PP on 1st October. So tonight is one October night she won't be doing. Sniff.
One down, thirty opportunities to go Smile
01-10-2009 21:40
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

One week down...three more to go? Sad

Doesn't look like its gonna happen with Charlie O'Neal just joining & Jasmine having just started nights too. Its nice that the other daytime girls are getting a shot, but I can't lie that I'm disappointed. Sad

Guess I'll keep asking & hoping tho Smile C'mon Cellcast, a couple of guess appearences can't kill ya! Might kill me, but I'm willing to take the risk. Big Grin

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
07-10-2009 12:47
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2009 12:47 )DT17 Wrote:  One week down...three more to go? Sad

Doesn't look like its gonna happen with Charlie O'Neal just joining & Jasmine having just started nights too. Its nice that the other daytime girls are getting a shot, but I can't lie that I'm disappointed. Sad

Guess I'll keep asking & hoping tho Smile C'mon Cellcast, a couple of guess appearences can't kill ya! Might kill me, but I'm willing to take the risk. Big Grin

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

With Rosie, and Jasmine and Charlie O'Neal, clearly Toya is being deliberately overlooked. If she says that she's up for doing more night shows but just hasn't been given any shifts, there must surely be a reason for this, mustn't there?
07-10-2009 15:44
Hazhard Away
Banned

Well according to tsurugi, Jessica is on partyland tonight, so it looks like alot of the daytime babes are having a go on nights to see if they like them, so i imagine we will see Toya back on nights soon Wink
07-10-2009 17:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV