Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

We Demand Toya Be Back On Nights!!!

dennen Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: WE DEMAND TOYA BE BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
imo toya is the most enjoyable girl to watch on nights. Id rather see her on nights than any other girl on there at the moment
17-09-2009 11:36
Find all posts by this user
scampi1812 Offline

THE SHOW ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT THE LOVELY SEXY TOYA! PLEASE GET HER BACK ON NIGHTS NOW!!
THIS IS MY FIRST POST COZ IT'S THE FIRST THING I'VE FELT SO STRONGLY ABOUT!!!
17-09-2009 11:49
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

i just don't get it. She's average lookin at best and average performer. What is it about her? She looks like some of the others mother to me?

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
17-09-2009 11:56
dbone Offline
Junior Poster

(17-09-2009 11:56 )rachelcolesman Wrote:  i just don't get it. She's average lookin at best and average performer. What is it about her? She looks like some of the others mother to me?

C'mon man, She's a Beautiful girl with an absolutely perfect body. But each to their own opinion, of course.
17-09-2009 15:54
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2009 15:54 )dbone Wrote:  
(17-09-2009 11:56 )rachelcolesman Wrote:  i just don't get it. She's average lookin at best and average performer. What is it about her? She looks like some of the others mother to me?

C'mon man, She's a Beautiful girl with an absolutely perfect body. But each to their own opinion, of course.

My response to guys that dont like ToyaHeart is always the same: Thats once less guy I have to share her with Smile

Of course everyone isnt going to like her. We all have different taste in women, & we all look for different things from the ladies on these channels. The reason I like ToyaHeart is cos she offers something a little different. While I respect the opinion that she is of 'average' looks, I personally think she is stunning. Amazing baby blue eyes, a body, legs & arse to die for, with the most glorious giggle & smile I think Ive ever seen/heard. In terms of being an average performer. Well again, depends what you look for. Anyone can whack their tits out & bounce around looking bored while occasionally offering semi-interested verbal encouragement. Admittedly some ladies do this awesomely, minus the boredom obviously. Very few can smoulder though. ToyaHeart is as sultry & as sexy as they come. She might not bounce around like a trampolinist on Red Bull, but in terms of slow, sensual movement & facial expressions, there's few, if any, that are better (this is also why she's good on daytime). And in terms of on the phone performance, anyone can say 'fuck me'. Few can tease & tantalise with actual sentences & suggestion, like ToyaHeart can.

So thats 'what it is about her'. If you dont like her, thats cool. One less guy to share her with Smile
18-09-2009 00:59
seth Offline
Master Poster

Would love to see her back on nights.
18-09-2009 17:01
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

I like Toya. Which is why I WOULDN'T want her back on the night show.
If we start demanding that all the best day girls be on nights then the day shows will become shit.
It would be better if she done one or two night shows a month as a little treat for us.
18-09-2009 17:24
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

fair enough Dt17. Just didn't get all the fuss but admittedly haven't watched her that much as she just didn't do it for me.

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
18-09-2009 17:35
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I would love to see Toya back doing the nightshows. If not on a fulltime basis (a la Paige & Lori) then the occasional appearance would be very much appreciated my me and I'm sure I speak for a lot of the male population Smile
18-09-2009 17:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yep.
18-09-2009 18:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV