Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

We Demand Toya Be Back On Nights!!!

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: WE DEMAND TOYA BE BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
Id like to see her on the night shows if she's going to show her ass, tit's & open those gorgeous long legs to the cam if not she's better of where she is Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
16-09-2009 18:29
Find all posts by this user
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I'll take Toya over some of the other night babes any day of the week
16-09-2009 18:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Saying that she won't be on Nights for the rest of the month is not the same as her actually saying she wants to do nights.

So I ask you DT17 did she actually say she wanted to do the night shows.

(16-09-2009 11:39 )DT17 Wrote:  ToyaHeart herself started this by saying, on air, that we should demand it, so I am

Heart Heart WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTSHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! Heart Heart

Its been a horrible couple of months without the goddess sexing it up on nights. To me, shes been the biggest victim of the 3am shows going & this huge merger Cellcast has done. Left on days as 'fluffer' material (a job she does FAR too well by the way). Shes said that shes definitely not on nights for the rest of this month, so lets try & force the producers into giving the public what it wants in October. Lets make it happen people Smile:

Heart WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!! WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!! WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

AND A WEBSITE TOO WHILE WE'RE AT IT!!!!
16-09-2009 18:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

GET TOYA ON NIGHTS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
16-09-2009 20:23
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2009 18:36 )mikedafc Wrote:  Saying that she won't be on Nights for the rest of the month is not the same as her actually saying she wants to do nights.

So I ask you DT17 did she actually say she wanted to do the night shows.

(16-09-2009 11:39 )DT17 Wrote:  ToyaHeart herself started this by saying, on air, that we should demand it, so I am

Heart Heart WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTSHOWS!!!!!!!!!!! Heart Heart

Its been a horrible couple of months without the goddess sexing it up on nights. To me, shes been the biggest victim of the 3am shows going & this huge merger Cellcast has done. Left on days as 'fluffer' material (a job she does FAR too well by the way). Shes said that shes definitely not on nights for the rest of this month, so lets try & force the producers into giving the public what it wants in October. Lets make it happen people Smile:

Heart WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!! WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!! WE DEMAND TOYA BACK ON NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

AND A WEBSITE TOO WHILE WE'RE AT IT!!!!

ToyaHeart is very cagey whenever asked anything about why/when/wherefore to do with nights. She says 'never say never', and this morning in reply to a text (not from me for a change) asking when she would next be on nights, she said shes not scheduled in for the rest of the month. This backs up stuff she'd said to me before about getting shifts a month in advance etc. Then she said if we wanted it then we'd just have to demand it. Im not gonna say too much more cos Ive already been told off by ToyaHeart from the last time I started rumours (with the best of intentions Tongue) but she's never said she doesnt want to do them. She's said to me it was never meant to be a permanent thing but has never ruled out a return. If it is an hours thing & she doesnt want to do nights then I think everyone could except that. I just dont think it was ToyaHeart who necessarily made that decision.......Ah, damn. Thats gonna get me in trouble again Smile
16-09-2009 20:48
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

do we? There are better on days who should be on nights. Ie minnie, alana, hannah and probs all the rest.

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
16-09-2009 21:06
gotsoul Offline
Junior Poster

Toya has got to be the most sensual girl on the cellcast channels, the other girls are more sexual and in amandas case raw sex, she smoulders on screen and i`ve missed her since shes been on days, and as said on the 2-4-1 thread she would be up for that with the likes of caty and jemma jey and geri the mind boggels, so bring it on she must come back.
16-09-2009 21:41
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

y not lets have her back!!!

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
16-09-2009 22:22
rockyali Offline
Junior Poster

im in would love to see her back on noghtsBig Grin
16-09-2009 22:33
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(16-09-2009 17:58 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(16-09-2009 17:50 )steven6 Wrote:  When was she on babecast?

She first started on babecast but only lasted a few weeks about year and a half ago.

I didnt know that

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
16-09-2009 22:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV