Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Feet on Babestation
As iloveMegan said, it seems to vary from night to night, whether or not a babe will or won't do feet requests. Some babes are inclined to say yes more than others though.
I nearly fell out of my chair when Preeti took her shoe off, as I've only seen her barefoot once previously (in the shower with Charlie C) so I was under the impression that she didn't do feet requests at all.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

16-01-2011 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
foot_fetish_guy Offline
Sin Binned

i think if they ban foot callers from asking the girls to show their feet and satisfy them then they will lose a fair majority of their callers, i myself watch the channels hoping that one of the babes is bare foot on screen, if they're not then i turn off with the exception of daryl or camilla i could watch them even if they weren't bare foot Tongue but it's stupid that they forfill almost every request that a caller has and if they ban something minor like feet then i'll be very disappointed! Sad

Camilla & Daryl's No.1 Fan!
17-01-2011 22:08
thelick03 Offline
Junior Poster

I've noticed how rare it is to see any foot fetish content on babestation these days.

The whole profit loss argrument of ease droppers hanging up sounds a little paper thin. The girls are on the phones for hours, the revenue lost from a few ease droppers hanging up for a call which lasts usually 3-5mins must be negligible.

I really hope it isn't banned or even discouraged, especially now that Lilly Roma is workng for them. It would be a sin to keep those gorgeous feet covered up.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 19:55 by thelick03.)
19-01-2011 19:52
thetinman Offline
Apprentice Poster

This personally doesnt do much for me, by the same token it doesn't repulse me, but it has to be said policy or no policy, when a caller rings in and is committing money to the show they should be boss (providing requests stay sensible), i think personally that there isnt a policy, i think it ranges from girl to girl, some are very embarrassed for some reason to show their feet, i was talking to someone only the other day with a foot fetish who called Louise and asked if she was ticklish, to which she replied she was, he then asked her to show her feet and she told him she didnt do that and put the phone down, he called Paige another night and she would show her feet but refused to show the soles of her feet, he called karina and she showed him everything he wanted, i am sure it is a question of some models finding it undignified showing the soles of their feet, however they don't find it embarrassing showing anything else they have.

However the bosses of babestation should make it clear that they have to do what the caller asks within reason, they make plenty of money elsewhere not to worry about it putting 'eavesdroppers' off, and regardless the customer has paid extortionate money to call this girl with a more than reasonable request, it is an example of how babestation has become nowadays, the whole company has turned from 3-4 years ago being all about the customer, to now being all about making the most money possible whilst doing the bear minimum they have to to earn it.
19-01-2011 23:01
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I vaguely remember Louise Porter saying on BSXtra when it was still a text show that she liked having her feet played with, but I could be wrong. This whole discussion started because someone phoned Lolly Badcock and she said BS weren't taking foot requests anymore; this was after Lolly had previously accommodated a foot request.

Hopefully common sense has prevailed and it's down to the individual girl whether she'll talk about feet, same as any other fetish. All we need now is for the camera men to start giving close ups and better camera work in general.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-01-2011 23:10
thetinman Offline
Apprentice Poster

I couldn't agree more, the camera work of late has been terrible, couple that with the screen being 35% blocked off by adverts about buying pictures and videos and it has become pretty poor, i say bring back the days of the text box, they must have made a mint on that thing because they only showed half the texts sent in anyway, they should have a host and dedicate one channel to texting with girls appearing on the show taking turns at joining the host, like last year Jodie Cox did this a lot and she never rejected or turned down a request
19-01-2011 23:19
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Well let's hope they take heed of our complaints. In the mean time, we can all agree that Ella's feet are the best feet on British TV.

If you disagree, let me know your opinions. It's a forum! LET'S DO FORUMING!

Or let's not.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
20-01-2011 10:37
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

im always happy when flicking channels and see feet, but its become a lot less often i see them. and if i dont seeten than not i dont even watch the girls let alone call up.

i fully understand some of the girls dont want to show their feet, especially if they think they are ugly. but some girls show some times and then refuse on other occasions. so to me its the producers who are telling them not to.

i watched one of the recorded calls on this forum and it was recent. it was preeti and another girl and the caller asked 5 or 6 times to see preetis feet out of stockings. he was polite and requested it in a fine way, but they kept on going on about giving them it up the arse and what have you. after a few minutes he started telling them loudly what he wanted and they kept ignoring, or pretending not to hear. so he just said ''forget it, youre not doing what i want'' and hung up. now if they had done what he said then he may have stayed on much longer.

if i ever ring up and want to see feet and the girl says no, i would hang up right away. we dont all want to ''shag'' a woman or do them up the wrongun, we just want to see some nice feet, get told to suck on them or get wanked off, and go.

i miss the good old days when my all time fave dani o'neal had no probs with her feet, now if she shows them its once in a blue moon. i say bring back the text based show. that was good fun, even my wife wouldnt mind watching it. but these days its just very sad, and anyone honestly paying £1.53 per minute are nuts. if it aint 35p a minute im not calling lol.
20-01-2011 14:44
thetinman Offline
Apprentice Poster

This is an absolutely brilliant point, they always do as much as possible to delay and stall the call, many girls (whom i won't mention) tend to literally not let the caller get a word in edgeways, i once listened in to someone talking about feet, the guy was asking to see her feet and she then went on simply making sexual noises and saying approx 3 words every ten seconds about her feet in between these noises, many also play dumb when asking them to do something.

It has to be said it is a real shame because in times gone by babestation was all about the customer, what you want and pay for is what you get, calls and texts were reasonable. Now as you say £1.53 p/m no thanks.

I know its a business but over the last couple of years babestation has slowly become more and more unethical in terms of providing a fair service and value for money, all they seem to care about now is how they can fleece as much money out of the customer as possible, which is just not right.

Bring the text box back and hire models who are willing to do anything which the texts say (within reason), at risk of sounding harsh on the models but if they are self concious about any part of their body, including their feet, then they certainly are in the wrong job.
20-01-2011 19:51
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There's plenty of callers who are feet fans, although it isn't to everyone's taste. Some girls are happier to show soles of feet more than others. I suppose it all comes down to what turns you on, and what turns the girl on - remember that the girls who enjoy their work like to get some sort of satisfaction from the call too. Smile

I have to say that I do like pretty feet - Ella's are beautiful for me, and I'm not just saying that because she's one of my favourites. She always genuinely impresses with her foot play, and when wearing shoes, always chooses a pair which show off her feet to the maximum quality. Her foot tattoos are very sexy to me too. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-01-2011 18:41