Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

iseeredpeople Offline
Rosie Green Fan

RE: Feet On Babestation
It was nice to see the new girl from daytime Sacha, showing her feet for her full tease hour.

The problem is they really don't care about the customer, as far as they are concerned its a case of...

LAZY GIRLS + MINIMUM POSSIBLE WORK + MAXIMUM POSSIBLE PROFIT = HAPPY PRODUCERS.

At no point does the customer even enter the equation.
22-12-2011 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Petros Online
Master Poster

you're spot on, even when dani does show her feet she just rubs them together, whereas daryl shows her toes, soles etc. I'm a huge Dani fan but she does annoy me. These channels aren't cheap and i can't afford to ring, i don't mind texting but 2 texts that's 3 quid and if they don't get read out then that's 3 pound i could of used elsewhere, i know it's not much but it's the principle. Elite, Red Light have no problems showing feet. I always tune into babestation but for the foot fans there isn't a lot to get excited about.
22-12-2011 19:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(21-12-2011 15:59 )jamespetros Wrote:  just a small rant, but i was watching bs blue last night and people were texting in £1.50 a time asking to see bare feet, excuses were "i've got socks on" and "i've got tights on not the same", well take them off surely it's about the viewers not them, also 4 text requests were sent in for Dani O'Neal which never got read out, they came on the screen just after she'd left, coincidence i don't think so, i'm a huge fan of Dani but i don't know why she don't show her feet, she does on shebang, they're so nice as well, shouldn't be hidden, also at £1.53 a min i can't afford to call in and ask so text messages is a good idea if they fulfill them. Thoughts guys?

I think some babes would be prepared to show feet, as long as the requests coming in once they'd done so didn't become more extreme. Dani's gone barefoot and shown her feet plenty of times in the earlier days of both Babestation and LiveXXX. However, I get the impression that neither she, nor most - actually I'd go so far as to say all - of the other babes has ever been keen on the prospect of having to lick feet or suck toes, and yet as soon as the shoes and stockings come off and they've shown their feet, in come the requests from the hardcore toe-suckers and weirdo smellers asking for just such things, as sure as night follows day. I think these guys ought to show a little common sense and knock it off with the more extreme requests. Keep that stuff as fuel for your imagination; just ask for a simple, basic show of feet. You're far more likely to get at least something of what you want, that way.
23-12-2011 04:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^^ Fair point, although I think the girls should be able to trust the producer not to put the really wierd ones through (but maybe they don't)
23-12-2011 04:30
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(23-12-2011 04:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Fair point, although I think the girls should be able to trust the producer not to put the really wierd ones through (but maybe they don't)

It'll be different for each channel, but on some of the filtering process appears to be patchy. I caught the end of Kimberley's day show on Chatgirl the other evening. She'd assented to a couple of requests and had her feet propperd on the desk, but once she'd done this, one guy in particular started to snow her with all these weirdly detailed scenario set ups - how she should exactly pose her feet and cross her legs, etc, and then came the dreaded smell stuff. Another viewer actually texted in at one point to tell him to give it a break and "get his life in order," as I recall! It made for very awkward viewing. I felt bad for Kimberley (who's good with the foot fans normally, but who's going to develop a complex pretty soon, if the extremo stuff doesn't abate!) and embarrassed for the guy who'd sent the text.
23-12-2011 04:42
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree about wasting money calling and texting to see feet and getting completely ignored. As long as the request does not go over the top then no problem. Amy capri is another prime example. She has even posted saying that due to complaints on the forum about her not showing het feet, that from now such a request would be met.....then what happens, yes people call and request and she point blank turns them down, why tell lies ?.

Is there any way a complaint can be made to the producers etc about texts getting ignored and our money getting wasted.

End of my moan....anyone got Roxanna Milano showing her feet close up
27-12-2011 12:14
thesundancekid07 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any one got Amber James or Rosie Lee?
06-01-2012 10:20
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Feet On Babestation
soon babestation will be graced with the best looking feet the return of jada her feet look amazing she has got the most beautiful soles
06-01-2012 15:04
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Jada always use to show her feet when she got asked by the viewers she use to always show he feet toes soles when i asked her Lolly Badcock is another prime example that won't always get her feet out when asked she said i have too much clothing on to get my feet out when she is just wearing shoes she gets her feet out they are just to lazy to give the viewers what they want to see at £1.53 a min they should show their feet when ever the callers ask them to Geri always get her feet out for the viewers she is never lazy
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 00:23 by rogerthedoger.)
11-01-2012 19:12
James Petros Online
Master Poster

(11-01-2012 19:12 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Jada always use to show her feet when she got asked by the viewers she use to always show he feet toes soles when i asked her Lolly Badcock is another prime example that won't always get her feet out when asked she said i have to much clothing on to get my feet out when she is just wearing shoes she gets her feet out they are just to lazy to give the viewers what they want to see at £1.53 a min they should show their feet when ever the callers ask them to Geri always get her feet out for the viewers she is never lawzy

this is my point, they are too lazy to show them, although the last two nights on bs blue they've hardly read any texts out, either dedicate to texts and do them properly or get rid of them again, daryl, ella, priya will show their feet, tiff more and more lately, lolly i agree with you, preeti never, amanda as well always goes barefoot, dani for me should show hers more or just take her heels off once in a while.

(11-01-2012 05:48 )Addison Wrote:  Old clip of Dani O'Neal:

i have seen this, very sexy, great sole shots, wish she'd go like this more these days, but thanks again, good stuff

just a quick note, new girl nicole debut last night, got her feet out, which were very sexy, maybe some of the bs girls should take note from her, debutant didn't mess about, fair play to her
11-01-2012 19:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply