Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Feet discussion
My feet are hot lol, i am told so a lot, work for tickler site and they loved us on chat girl tv, the foot fetish guys and the looners, we are still around doing loads of stuff, so watch us on balloonpopping.co.uk for more feet stuff, also new girls if you want. Doing loads of squashing, heels and bare feet, will upload some freebies, images next week ok guys, ps Chat asked us back but for now we are tooooooo busy but never say neverxxx Mel and ToniLouxx

(16-02-2009 09:32 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  who's feet are hot who's feet are not hot

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
18-02-2011 11:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

RE: awesome babes feet of the year
(04-12-2010 08:17 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Flo's feet are awesome they win awesome babes feet of the year by a million miles in my opinion Flo has the most gorgeous pair of feet i have ever seen

I second that Flo's feet are really awesome!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. As are Tia Jones feet

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
28-02-2011 13:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

(24-11-2010 17:06 )hugh_g_rection Wrote:  It cracks me up reading this thread sometimes hahaha. The amount of people who absolutely HAVE to comment saying things like 'Feet? I just don't get it!' as if it's our job to then explain ourselves to them or something.

I'll hasten to speak for pretty much ALL foot guys when I say, we KNOW what we like isn't normal. It may be popular yes, but certainly not normal. We all grew up knowing we had an unusual attraction to something not everyone else was into. I just never saw it as a bad thing.

I think I've said it before on this thread, but asking us WHY we like feet is not going to give you anymore of a logical answer than asking someone WHY they like tits and ass. We're just wired that way. (and no, 'WIRED' is not a typo') ;o)

first of all let me send you here and check for Evelynn... she has what i would describe as a perfect feet. Even toes are perfect until the nails.

I have a foot fetish (strange... this sounds like a "hi my name is tonkpils and i have a foot fetish...' :biglaughSmile and i regularly put it in practice... but this depends also what "level" of foot fetish you have...

let me try to explain...

there are the extremes, like the one that ask the partner to walk on them, to have the balls crashed, and other kind of weird things. These kind of fetish is normally oriented to the feet and that is it... if a fat ugly girl have a stunning arched feet with pedicure, they would be able to have an erection and get a foot job...

Then there are ppl like me, that likes nice feet on nice girls. I think just because i am a perfectionist, and being able to choose, i prefer to get the "full pack" as i already saw mentioned by some other users...
if i try to remember where it comes from, i don't think i was left on the floor by my mother, so that the only things i was able to see was a pair of feet (i read it here on this thread... :bounceSmile I simply remember that when i was around 12, 13, i was more attracted by girls with nice feet. Nothing more nothing less... Smile

I always look at girls feet or hands... hands' shape can tell exactly which type of feet a girl has...

I guess we also have the advantage that during a day show we can enjoy it more, if the girls is barefeet... that is why i loved Evelyn (while she last on The Pad... don't think with ofcomm stuff she will be able to redo the shows she did during the summer time.... Sad ) she was often barefeet and apparently she was enjoying talking to the phone of their feet... there are lots of videos where she makes this visible... Tongue

cheers ! Smile
02-03-2011 00:47
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

I agree Evelynn has the best feet i have seen of all the girls.

I don't find Flos feet attractive, she has short, chunky, flintstones feet like Barny Rubble.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 16:43 by mega79.)
02-03-2011 11:37
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(02-03-2011 00:47 )tonkpils Wrote:  {snip}

i dont think that i could have put it better myself. I'm attracted to feet, especially pretty girls with nice feet. But i'm definately into not the whole feet domination thing and having your balls crushed and trampled over lol. that is a real turn off for me. I'm not to fussed about hands, maybe a little, but pretty feet are definately a turn on for me. Especially the toes and the arch of the foor, i think that is what does it for me. Take a look at Ella Jolie's feet, absolutely gorgeous, and she herself is into the foot fetish thing, which is an even bigger turn on for me.

Great post though mate

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
02-03-2011 20:50
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

It's about time I posted in here Smile For me there are not many better sights than seeing a nice girl on screen barefoot. Elite's trial girl Sammie-Jo is a great example (and it's her who's prompted me to post). She's gorgeous, and she's showing off her lovely bare feet. But there are two other things which have particularly got my attention this morning. First, she's got red toenails, which I absolutely love, and second, she shows her soles Smile
If Sammie-Jo's new to you, then check out my caps in her thread.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-03-2011 09:56
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Not really a big fan of feet I must say. Great Sammie-Jo Caps.Cool
04-03-2011 10:32
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Geri from babestation has nice big feet she showed them last night
05-03-2011 09:41
tayto2009 Offline
Banned

were can i see camilla from babestation feet?
09-03-2011 19:18
nemz08 Offline
Junior Poster

Foot Fetish Videos
A thread for people to upload vids of babes off any channel with thier feet out. Close ups, oiled feet, soles, toe sucking self or not and "The Pose" etc

With the moon i run, far from the carnage of the firey sun
09-04-2011 15:19