Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

bellissimo89 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat, Pics & Vids
We foot lovers should create a group chat on twitter...
I can't resist when I see updates here...
05-01-2021 05:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aa26 Offline
Junior Poster

So many great contributions recently! Any additional Cara Brett vids?
05-01-2021 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(05-01-2021 03:01 )Dewey123 Wrote:  Anyone have any clips of Hannah McIntosh's feet she is on Xpandedtv she used to show her feet back in the day on Bluebird tv or Saskia Jade.

Hannah tends to spend her shifts either sat on the end of the bed or lay chest first across it, you hardly ever see her feet, let alone get nice close ups of them.

The desk and chair set up is the best thing on XP for any foot fetishist as the girls will always sit on the chair and put their feet up on the desk. Hannah is NEVER on this set though and just stays glued to the bed.
06-01-2021 12:41
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(06-01-2021 12:41 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Hannah tends to spend her shifts either sat on the end of the bed or lay chest first across it, you hardly ever see her feet, let alone get nice close ups of them.

The desk and chair set up is the best thing on XP for any foot fetishist as the girls will always sit on the chair and put their feet up on the desk. Hannah is NEVER on this set though and just stays glued to the bed.

Exactly. She's notoriously difficult to get foot content from. The difference is night and day with some of the girls. An example above, Chanelle was probably on Studio66 for like one shift? Two shifts? To my knowledge anyway. And in that time she provided more foot shows than HM has in god knows how many years. And that's fine. If someone isn't into it, then they're not into it. But in terms of posting foot vids of her.. it means we're kinda stuck Huh
06-01-2021 18:24
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Also, note how the cameraman never pans up and down Hannah like they do with the other girls. You only need to watch the day show for a couple of minutes and, providing the girl isn't on a call, the camera will zoom in on the girl's face, slowly pan down to her feet and then pan back up. I can't ever recall seeing this with Hannah (although I don't admittedly watch her as much as other girls because I find her a very boring and static performer with an uninspiring selection of outfits), again making me wonder if she has an issue with her feet being shown.

I will say with how often she tends to be on XP days, seemingly every other day at the moment, she must by dynamite on the phones.
06-01-2021 20:17
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2021 20:17 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Also, note how the cameraman never pans up and down Hannah like they do with the other girls. You only need to watch the day show for a couple of minutes and, providing the girl isn't on a call, the camera will zoom in on the girl's face, slowly pan down to her feet and then pan back up. I can't ever recall seeing this with Hannah (although I don't admittedly watch her as much as other girls because I find her a very boring and static performer with an uninspiring selection of outfits), again making me wonder if she has an issue with her feet being shown.

I will say with how often she tends to be on XP days, seemingly every other day at the moment, she must by dynamite on the phones.

Yes I do believe that is a ''thing'' with some girls not wanting feet shown and asking for the camera not to be on them not sure now but Ashley Emma years ago used to be similar so did a few others Grrrr
07-01-2021 16:57
footlover123 Offline

I totally agree with everything about Hannah and her feet. Even when she is lying on her stomach in the pose, she's kinda slightly at a strange angle where when she bends her leg up you only get to see the side of her foot and not the sole..

Anyway unbelievably, she actually had her feet up on the desk 3 days ago(!)
08-01-2021 17:03
footlover123 Offline

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can attach a picture/photo?
I'm trying to attach one but I keep getting a message saying "Toi Large only 500kb size can be uploaded"

Thanks
08-01-2021 17:11
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(08-01-2021 17:11 )footlover123 Wrote:  Does anyone know how I can attach a picture/photo?

Hey I upload them to 'imgbb' then link the bb code to the forum
Videos I'm not sure apparently the one I use doesnt allow downloads
08-01-2021 17:24
Mozzy1984 Offline
Account Closed

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2534038

does anyone have this video in the moment she takes off her boots? I think I might go crazy

Thanks!
14-01-2021 11:34