Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

Mbradley10101 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat, Pics & Vids
(02-10-2020 18:07 )James Petros Wrote:  
(02-10-2020 16:02 )gbxblackzz Wrote:  Anyone have any Lori Buckby foot content? I paid her like 70 quid for a very vanilla 2 minute custom video and it’s been over two months and I’m still waiting! ? then I got fed up so asked her for a mere pic of her soles on the 31/08/20 which then cost me 15 quid, and it’s been 2 days now and still nothing... This is on OF btw, after the 1st month I hoped “oh maybe she just has a really busy schedule and lots of requests” etc like I may have been on some waiting list but then another month passed... Then I asked for a simple feet pic which can literally be done within a minute so as more time goes by of me not receiving a simple foot pic unfortunately leads me to think she’s scamming me which is a bummer since Lori had always arguably been in my top 3 babes if not the no. 1 spot... Apologies for this turning into a bit of a rant but I wanted to let people know in-case they thought of ordering customs through her OF as well as me being curious if anyone else had ran into a similar dilemma with Lori specifically?

However ofc if I do receive any of the content that I paid for I will update this initial msg.

Imagine being given a platform to finally see your dream girls feet in HD yet they still seem to be so out of reach D:

Not Lori specifically but Alexa Brooke, Tara T, Cyber Diamant & Kady Courtney have all had money off of me and never delivered the content.

I had the exact same thing with Teejay Walker! Never got my video. £200 wasted.
Kady Courtney did a custom for me before no issues. Strange how sometimes they do it and sometimes they don't.
05-10-2020 13:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gbxblackzz Offline

(05-10-2020 13:55 )Mbradley10101 Wrote:  
(02-10-2020 18:07 )James Petros Wrote:  
(02-10-2020 16:02 )gbxblackzz Wrote:  Anyone have any Lori Buckby foot content? I paid her like 70 quid for a very vanilla 2 minute custom video and it’s been over two months and I’m still waiting! ? then I got fed up so asked her for a mere pic of her soles on the 31/08/20 which then cost me 15 quid, and it’s been 2 days now and still nothing... This is on OF btw, after the 1st month I hoped “oh maybe she just has a really busy schedule and lots of requests” etc like I may have been on some waiting list but then another month passed... Then I asked for a simple feet pic which can literally be done within a minute so as more time goes by of me not receiving a simple foot pic unfortunately leads me to think she’s scamming me which is a bummer since Lori had always arguably been in my top 3 babes if not the no. 1 spot... Apologies for this turning into a bit of a rant but I wanted to let people know in-case they thought of ordering customs through her OF as well as me being curious if anyone else had ran into a similar dilemma with Lori specifically?

However ofc if I do receive any of the content that I paid for I will update this initial msg.

Imagine being given a platform to finally see your dream girls feet in HD yet they still seem to be so out of reach D:

Not Lori specifically but Alexa Brooke, Tara T, Cyber Diamant & Kady Courtney have all had money off of me and never delivered the content.

I had the exact same thing with Teejay Walker! Never got my video. £200 wasted.
Kady Courtney did a custom for me before no issues. Strange how sometimes they do it and sometimes they don't.

Yeah really is a shame, why get involved in industries & platforms that allow you to gain a profit from custom requests if you can’t even fulfil a transaction? One would think they’d make a better living fulfilling customs rather than just taking the money since a satisfied customer may come back whereas a scammer customer would not, and there’s only a limited amount of people they can scam before they lose their reputation
06-10-2020 15:15
Buttscratcher Offline
Junior Poster

Has anybody subscribed to Cara Steel's OF? I'm wondering if it's worth checking out?
07-10-2020 05:48
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Did anyone catch Tara May's sole squirt tip goal show?
07-10-2020 15:45
Mbradley10101 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-10-2020 15:45 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Did anyone catch Tara May's sole squirt tip goal show?

Nah I missed it. If anyone got a video I'd be keen to see this. Tara's got very nice feet!
08-10-2020 13:49
Mbradley10101 Offline
Junior Poster

Toungue RE: Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat, Pics & Vids
Rebecca Kelly and Paige 241 tonight at 10pm. Two absolute foot goddess together! Let's hope we see some more great foot action!
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020 07:31 by Mbradley10101.)
12-10-2020 07:30
JACKMAN314 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-10-2020 07:30 )Mbradley10101 Wrote:  Rebecca Kelly and Paige 241 tonight at 10pm. Two absolute foot goddess together! Let's hope we see some more great foot action!

I managed to get a full minute clip how do I post it? They were both rubbing their feet together was so sexy.
13-10-2020 13:58
High-C Offline
Junior Poster

Isla Foxx dangling like crazy.
11-11-2020 13:40
birminghamboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did anyone manage to catch Marni Moore ‘foot show’ tip goal yesterday? Was gutted I missed it lol

If anyone has the vid pretty please post here, or DM me to trade ??
26-11-2020 10:42
Justinuranus4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Same here! I missed it ;(
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2020 19:01 by Justinuranus4.)
26-11-2020 19:01