Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat & Discussion

redcafe112 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Feet (Foot Fetish) On The Babe Channels - Chat, Pics & Vids
Babestation daytime are really enforcing the Ofcom rules this. No longer are the girls allowed to cross their leg and point their foot to the camera like they are known for doing. I asked a couple of girls this yesterday and they said they aren't allowed because Ofcoms recent bulletin.
24-11-2019 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lovehandles22 Offline
Junior Poster

Yep they cant have the camera focus in on a body part as this would breach the Ofcom rules. It does however mean no boots or stockings as I am aware so not all bad!! Could be the beginning of the end for the shows on tv and head purely to online to bypass the rules
24-11-2019 23:09
ljjnico Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-11-2019 09:45 )redcafe112 Wrote:  Babestation daytime are really enforcing the Ofcom rules this. No longer are the girls allowed to cross their leg and point their foot to the camera like they are known for doing. I asked a couple of girls this yesterday and they said they aren't allowed because Ofcoms recent bulletin.

What a bunch of killjoys!
03-12-2019 10:31
redcafe112 Offline
Junior Poster

I think we are also reaching the end game for soles to camera shots on studio66 just like babestation. Girls that would normally show their soles to the camera are now saying Ofcom are clamping down hard and that the producers on studio66 are putting a stop to feet to camera poses particularly in the past few days. One or two girls still try it but will no longer be as blatant unfortunately.
27-12-2019 15:45
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

They can do what they like "backstage". Kitty King and Alexandra (Louisa) both put on oily footjob shows the other day.
28-12-2019 11:28
bellissimo89 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-12-2019 11:28 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  They can do what they like "backstage". Kitty King and Alexandra (Louisa) both put on oily footjob shows the other day.

I would like really to see videos...
29-12-2019 08:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder if we are reaching the end of Studio 66, never mind the feet, as there is only one channel on at the best of times during the day.
30-12-2019 20:40
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Wow I've been away for a couple of months literally not watched or looked on here and I come back to Ofcom not allowing girls to show feet anymore? What the hell sounds like snowflakes are slowly taking over Sad
31-12-2019 00:44
redcafe112 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2019 00:44 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Wow I've been away for a couple of months literally not watched or looked on here and I come back to Ofcom not allowing girls to show feet anymore? What the hell sounds like snowflakes are slowly taking over Sad

Tell me about it. S66 do seem to be complying with ofcom more than I expected recently. I've called a number of girls the past couple of days during the daytime on s66 and it was the first time I actually heard the producer say "lower your feet" "Too much movement of your feet" "Don't put your foot in the camera". This was when the girls were either sitting up on the bed set or on the office set with their leg crossed over and the sole of their foot pointing directly to the camera. Even on babestation they can't make it too obvious.

I do get the feeling the producers are more relaxed in the morning show. I also overheard one of the girls saying to her caller that s66 will be going down to two channels very soon as they are moving towards web stream.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2020 10:56 by redcafe112.)
18-01-2020 10:54
bellissimo89 Offline
Senior Poster

@DaFF you are my hero.... Lol.... Please more videos
26-01-2020 17:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply