Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

totallyamanda.com

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

totallyamanda.com
Hey guys,

Anyone a member, just wondering if there is new content on the website as well as the babestation sets?

Also what are the video's like?

Thanks.
14-11-2008 12:27
Find all posts by this user
bjk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sad RE: totallyamanda.com
Not very good to be honest some nice picture sites and a few videos
don't waste your money!
14-11-2008 17:56
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

RE: totallyamanda.com
bjk Wrote:Not very good to be honest some nice picture sites and a few videos
don't waste your money!

I would agree. The main problem is the same as it is with the other cellcast sites: the photo sets contain about 10 pics and most of the videos are only 30 seconds long (one of them is only 8 seconds long!).

At the moment the updates are fairly regular but I'm sure that won't last long.

And the pics and vids are all you get, there's no sign of a webcam show or anything else that might make it worth staying a member.

Also, a lot of the time (like right now for example) you can't even access the site cos the server is busy or something, and then it works for 2 minutes and stops working again, which is really fucking annoying when you're a paying customer and you can't even access the site.

It's not Amanda's fault, it's just that cellcast a bunch of conning bastards and they obviously don't give a shit about their customers - their websites must be amongst the worst in the world in terms of value for money.
14-11-2008 20:08
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I'm surprised I haven't seen Amanda in here conversing with you guys about this, as she genuinely does seem to care about what people think of the site and any improvements they would like to see. She's asked me a few times what I thought of the site, but since I haven't actually joined as of writing, I don't have anything to tell her - lol.

Oh well, thanks for the update guys. The site is still new, so I do hold out some hope that it will improve.
16-11-2008 05:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RobinHood Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone know if the Amanda/Caty set has been added yet?

I've been thinking about joining Amanda's site, but all the negativity surrounding, pretty much all, the personal sites has put me off....

But the Amanda/Caty set might just tempt me to give it a try;-)
16-11-2008 13:53
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Depends what you like - if you're looking for hard material, don't bother.

A friend of mine joinmed Amanda's site and he seems very happy with it. I'll get him to join this forum and tell you himself.

It could do with some improvement though from what I hear, videos too short is the main problem.

I would join myself if she did a webcam show, even if it was only once a month and even if it was soft.

I didn't hear anything about the Amanda/Caty set so far.
16-11-2008 14:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV