gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

UGH!!! Stupid Fucking Life!

THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: UGH!!! Stupid Fucking Life!
What a horrible couple of weeks it's been. Just really having to sit back and watch as everything just...happened really. After the phone call last week, and we got the news, for some reason seemed to have started something off inside my head thats made me jumpy everytime the phone rings now, which isn't particularly fun. But I guess that'll pass with time, or atleast I hope it does.

We had the burial yesterday. And with this being the first time I've lost someone close to me in my "Adult" life, I really didn't know how to feel, how to act, etc. They say that real men don't cry, well I guess I'm not a real man then. I'm not afraid to say that I cried my eyes out. The last couple of weeks has really broken my heart, and I know that may sound a bit stupid, especially writing something like this on a babes forum, heh. But you people seem understanding enough to read this, and feel the real pain that I'm going through right now, instead of harassing me or just taking the piss like others might.

Anyway, now that the couple of weeks is over, I guess it's time to try and regroup so to speak. I just wanna thank everyone for their kind words over the last 9 days or so, it really meant a lot.

Cheers.
21-11-2008 21:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I hope your ok mate, i know it can't be easy for you at the moment. But your among friends if you ever wanna talk mate Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-11-2008 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Exactly kalel, if you need to talk to anyone anonymously in a way feel free.

Of course men cry, don't take shit like that. When you lose someone you really care about, you would cry. It is the people who don't cry you should be worried about.

Hope your ok and it is nice to have you back. Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2008 00:21 by BristolRovers.)
22-11-2008 00:21
rover Offline

Sorry to hear your bad news DjM it is always hard to lose someone close to you as for crying when I lost a relative close to me I cried like a baby and i am a lot older than you there no shame in it you should never bottle your feelings inside.
time as they say is a great healer as the other posters said if you ever need to talk were here for you.

glad to have you back with us.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
22-11-2008 01:38
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

So the cocky DjM had a bad week?

Sorry to hear that man, truthfully, my Nan died last Thursday and we had the Funeral Wednesady so I know pretty much exactly what you are going through. And fuck that real men don't cry stuff, I bawled my eyes out at that service, real men DO cry. It is the arseholes that think they are 'real men' who don't cry and put up a macho facade that aren't real men.

And I get the same with the phone thing lol, I don't even have to have my phone go off, it is more like a sense of forboding when I am at work that anything could happen and I don't know what I would do if there was another death in my family atm.

So dude you have my condolences.
22-11-2008 06:53
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Thanks for that.

I'm sorry to hear about your nan too. It's definetly not a nice experience, the last two weeks have been fucking rotten.
22-11-2008 07:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

mas0887 Wrote:So the cocky DjM had a bad week?

Sorry to hear that man, truthfully, my Nan died last Thursday and we had the Funeral Wednesady so I know pretty much exactly what you are going through. And fuck that real men don't cry stuff, I bawled my eyes out at that service, real men DO cry. It is the arseholes that think they are 'real men' who don't cry and put up a macho facade that aren't real men.

And I get the same with the phone thing lol, I don't even have to have my phone go off, it is more like a sense of forboding when I am at work that anything could happen and I don't know what I would do if there was another death in my family atm.

So dude you have my condolences.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your ok.

You seem like a nice guy and football gets in the way of that. (Yes it can be so vile Tongue) So sorry about what I have said before, rep removed and rep added Wink
23-11-2008 01:13
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Yeah thanks man, it does kinda help.

I'll be 21 in 9 days, my great nan was 90.

Her sister is still going strong though, just turned 95!! The entire family are planning on going home for the party if/when she turns 100! Smile
23-11-2008 20:46
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

Haha we intended the same thing with my Great Nan like 8 years ago when she was getting close to 100, she only made it to 98 though :-(, hope yours makes it to 100. If your Great Grandad is still alive (the one married to your great nan that just passed away) talk to him about her life and what she was like in her younger days, you have no idea how much talking about stuff like that with my Grandad helped me.
24-11-2008 06:57
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Nope, I never met him.

He died like 67 years ago.
24-11-2008 07:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles