Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I thought Danica was ok last night. The solo section with her on the school set (?) was about what I would have expected. Thought she moved about a fair bit - she was bent over the desk, lying on the desk, sitting on the desk, sitting on the chairs with her legs on the desk, standing up.....not too sure what more she could do with such a basic set. She got on with the job when guys asked her to get her tits out and spent quite some time playing with her nipples when people asked for it. We even got a cheeky bum bounce for a few seconds at one point Big Grin

The office set was much the same - lots of bending over and rubbing her tits when the caller asked for it. Yeah some girls are more energetic and do more but I don't think that Danica has ever really been like that.

I still get the feeling she gets a lot of guys phoning up to chat and she'd look very fake if she was moving around too much whilst speaking to a guy who just wants to chat with her. I think some people just want to think that she has given them 5 minutes of their time to listen to them.......Hell for £2 a min I'd want more than that but it's their money!

Not too sure what happened in the 241 though. I thought, considering the strictness that Elite are censoring these performances recently, that some of hers have been pretty good. The ones with Caty she looked dead up for! Normally Charlie's pretty decent at 241's so I was hoping for a good show. Didn't really happen for either of them though last night. Did look as though Charlie was told not to lickle Danica's nipples though early on and the 241 just kinda trailed off after that. Still thought it was better than what we get with Dionne but not up to the standard I had hoped for. Looked like they were having fun with each other though.

From what she was saying on here earlier about wanting the bath back and happy to do a wet t-shirt section she still seems to me to be looking to make her shows as interesting as possible for herself and her callers. Within certain Ofcom permitting / producer allowing levels that fit in with her style of onscreen tease.

From my point of view she was trying to give a good show last night and whilst her style is not for everyone, especially now the show has been toned down, she seemed happy to do what she could do to make the caller happy.

She was on the phone for pretty much the entirety of what I saw and that's really all that Elite is really worried about. As long as she is still getting the drunks and the fanboys they're not going to be taking any risks!

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 11:42 by drharvey12.)
24-06-2011 11:02
Find all posts by this user
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

Hi everyone,
My sister Sophie Jolie is starting on Elite TV on Sunday Mornings 5.30 til 10 am! Follow her on twitter @sophiejolie88!! Get chatting with her, she is zoo cheeky... So excited for you to get to know her !!xx
24-06-2011 14:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-06-2011 14:48 )Danica Wrote:  Hi everyone,
My sister Sophie Jolie is starting on Elite TV on Sunday Mornings 5.30 til 10 am! Follow her on twitter @sophiejolie88!! Get chatting with her, she is zoo cheeky... So excited for you to get to know her !!xx

Cool! She'll be making her debut this Sunday, then?
24-06-2011 14:52
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(24-06-2011 14:52 )Chilly Wrote:  

Cool! She'll be making her debut this Sunday, then?

Yes!
24-06-2011 15:07
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Chilly started the thread, poor Sophie.bladewave
24-06-2011 15:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nah, the day shows are lame. I never saw the point.
24-06-2011 17:10
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-06-2011 23:46 )Roquentin Wrote:  She said something at the start about rumours being true. What was that about?

The babeshows being fucked? Give it 12 months and tits won't even be allowed.
24-06-2011 17:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope at some point for an enTHRALLing!!!!! 241 if sophie stays at elite. see she lives in bolton which is about an hour from me so could see the thrall sisters round my wayBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2011 18:14
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
It's a bit late me commenting on last night, but I really liked Danica's outfit. I can't remember seeing her in thigh-high stilletto boots before.

What I didn't understand were the images we were given though, i.e. when she was sitting up or standing, these fantastic boots were largely hidden off the bottom of the screen. When I was watching you could only just see the top bit of her sexy boots, which was a shame.

I imagine Danica would have looked amazing if we'd been able to see full-length shots of her standing up on set, and those boots would have made her very long legs look even longer.

The last time I saw loads of fullbody shots of Danica stood up was on the school desk set, where the camera guy really zoomed out - those images of her were superb.
24-06-2011 23:41
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guys Tongue call my twin tomorrow! She can't wait and is very excited!!xxHeart
25-06-2011 21:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66