Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

polo249 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(30-07-2010 15:22 )Rise Wrote:  No you're right. It's not a national emergency that she didn't turn up and Elite certainly aren't obliged or even expected to give us any feedback on the matter.

I'm just saying it would have been nice. that's all...

agreed rise...at the end of the day people (i know i did) made a point of making sure i was in to see danica & at the end of the day wasted a few hours for her to show.

all they had to do was let everyone know at the start of the show that she wasn't on & we would have been happy (ok people would have had the hump but at least we could have got on with out life lol)

i think elite are by far the best channel right now but let themselfs down a little last night Sad
30-07-2010 16:09
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

im not saying i dont agree, but the best thing in my eyes is be about as bothered as they are.
which ATM is not.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-07-2010 16:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

WHERE IS DANICA????????? WHERE IS SHE??????????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink
30-07-2010 16:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

hexit's right they dont seem to be too fussed so its nothing to major. she will be back next week i imagine
30-07-2010 16:57
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(30-07-2010 16:09 )polo249 Wrote:  
(30-07-2010 15:22 )Rise Wrote:  No you're right. It's not a national emergency that she didn't turn up and Elite certainly aren't obliged or even expected to give us any feedback on the matter.

I'm just saying it would have been nice. that's all...

agreed rise...at the end of the day people (i know i did) made a point of making sure i was in to see danica & at the end of the day wasted a few hours for her to show.

all they had to do was let everyone know at the start of the show that she wasn't on & we would have been happy (ok people would have had the hump but at least we could have got on with out life lol)

i think elite are by far the best channel right now but let themselfs down a little last night Sad

TBH where Danica is concerned why does every still get surprised when she's a no show.Her track record is pretty poor.Yes she is still one of the fittest girls on the 900 channels right now but reliability has never been a strong point.That and the fact we never know which Danica will turn up....
The "Hello Boys variety or the "Am I bothered"version.

I'm sure Jamie only puts up with it all because she is such a major draw.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
30-07-2010 17:11
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Like so many here I look forward to and enjoy my trips to Danica's World, but last nights non-appearance of Danica, again with no explanation what so ever, (please note I'm not looking for information of a personal nature, just a simple is she's in or not would do), leads to larger problem with Elite and that is IMO, it's assumption that callers/viewers will continue to except this as well as other matters, most notably the webstream issues (great work Ace in highlighting this by the way) as the norm without any consequences.
There are many good reasons to praise Elite and to show them loyalty and Jamie's interaction with us is second to none, but on these matters, it pains me to say it, they fall short. Loyalty is something that is not only given but is earned.
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2010 21:34 by mucker.)
30-07-2010 20:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Actually, I would agree with this. I've only enjoyed her recent shows because she has been more lively, and the 2-4-1 was very hot, but you're right, her track record in general has been poor, as were her shows, until earlier this month at least. I do hope she keeps up her current style of performance though, and is on more often, because she's beautiful and is quickly improving.

Update: No Danica or any mention of her Sad Lame!!!! At least we have Caty and Charlie.

Come back Danica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2010 21:43 by mrmann.)
30-07-2010 20:51
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Well, I did as Danica suggested. I got both wives off to bed and ditched the girlfriends. I locked the kids away and I turned the Guinea Pigs cage away from the tv (he gets frisky when Danica is on and starts harassing the Chinchilla). I was a chump, a mug. I believed it was a new dawn. Danica, laughing and smiling and enjoying her work just like the old days when she first appeared and later when she turned to nights. I was wrong. Another Danica no show. So it's back to the wives, girlfriends and mithering (Northern word alert) kids. At least the Chinchilla still likes me.Oh crap he's just shit on my lap!Sad
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 10:25 by Webbiola.)
01-08-2010 08:56
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Just looked at my post again and just for the sake of my reputation I thought I would make it clear that I have never, ever owned a Guinea Pig or a Chinchilla. The rest is all true of course.Wink Apart from........well....... girlfriends and wives. One day it will happen, I know it will!Smile

Aw, come on Elite put us out of our misery, I am rambling like a madman here!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 19:32 by Webbiola.)
01-08-2010 12:22
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Danica we love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the chinchilla!
01-08-2010 22:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66