Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
Understanding female psychology? I would bet my mortgage on that one remaining a conundrum! I agree though, she looked fantastic the way she was, in the top 1% of people who find themselves in the fortunate position of being beautiful. So why change? Then again why choose a job assisting in the wanking process over the phone? I think she will make a few quid, get out and start her own beauty business......so please get em out before you go!

Man cannot live on head alone.
19-10-2009 18:34
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hopefully danica will get her puppies fully out before she finishes on the babechannels but another reason might be is that it will affect her work away from elite if she went fully topless

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2009 18:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-10-2009 18:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefully danica will get her puppies fully out before she finishes on the babechannels but another reason might be is that it will affect her work away from elite if she went fully topless

Hmmm...so getting her boobs out would/could hurt any future plans she has, yet talking dirty to guys whilst they're wanking over her wouldn't? bladewave
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 18:48 by Chilly.)
19-10-2009 18:47
irishtender Offline
Banned

shes finished at 9 Sad
i knew she wud, she always highlights throughout the day wen she is stayin late
19-10-2009 18:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Woo Hoo! No moaning on this thread tonight then. Wink
19-10-2009 18:55
Shirtfull Offline
Junior Poster

Don't expect she'll get them out tonite, We'll have to wait untill the photo shoot is published first.
19-10-2009 18:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

she said vicy is leaving but shes there for an extra 2 hours. duno if she ment extra after 9 though as it was about 7 she made that announcment.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-10-2009 19:13
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Came home after a shitty Monday at work and flicked through the channels and there she was a blonde ray of sunshine! I'm sure she won't stay doing this for too long rather than whinge about he reluctance to get the boys out we should appreciate the mere fact she is on at all. These are golden days.
19-10-2009 19:16
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

In the last 15-20 minutes of last nights show I am sure I saw Danica say "I'm not going to do it" looking very defiant.

I recorded the last 2 hours of her stint last night but then deleted it forgetting to look back but I am 90% she did say it after a caller hung up on her after a short call. She moved on top on the couch when talking to the caller, the call only lasted a few mins, then she just smiled and said to someone in the studio "he hung up" and sat back down on the couch then said something about her boobs then followed it up by what looked like "I'm not going to do it". I dont know if she just meant on that show or any other future shows but I feel now Danica wont be topless on Elite. On the fake boobs issue, I believe there totally natural.
19-10-2009 20:19
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

not a chance in hell the danica's boobs are real...i'm not a fan of boob jobs but danica's do look good & would love to see them....one thing is for sure, fake or real, will she show them or won't she we will all be watching her next time to see...she's got us all hooked
19-10-2009 20:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66