Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
if your getting tired of danica then change channel rather than just watch and each time say she is dull and boring. danica has been doing the same teasing show since she started doing nights over a year ago with the added bonus this year of going topless. for every person who doesnt like danica there are a lot more that do, otherwise she wont be on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 01:37
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(05-06-2010 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  What would you like to see her do more of, Josh?

Prehaps her doing a full night show, with no teasing aspects, just a regular night show like every other girl on the Babe Channels does. I'm sure that's not to much to ask, but i doubt it will ever happen. Besides i think the Forum would crash if something like that happened anyway.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 01:42 by Josh187.)
05-06-2010 01:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Rammyrascal has this bang on. if you don't like her change channel.You know what you gonna get.because she is so stunning its almost a trade off worth making!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
05-06-2010 01:54
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
(04-06-2010 22:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wow

Exactly!!No comparison on these channels best girl bar none by far!!

05-06-2010 01:57
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(05-06-2010 01:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if your getting tired of danica then change channel rather than just watch and each time say she is dull and boring. danica has been doing the same teasing show since she started doing nights over a year ago with the added bonus this year of going topless. for every person who doesnt like danica there are a lot more that do, otherwise she wont be on the babeshows

I watched all of Danica's performance in the hope of a good show, i was disappointed however. I also watched to reserve my Judgement on her performance, so i could form an opinion of what I've seen from her whole show.

I said she was dull and boring once tonight, i don't say it each time she's on Rammy.

Also it's my choice what channel i watch, if i want to watch Danica i will, if i want to make a post about her i will. As Chilly said my post showed a different point of view, it's just a shame that certain others in this thread can't accept a different point of view or anything that isn't praise towards Danica, i thought Forums were all about opinions and debate?

Finally i never said i didn't like Danica, i just didn't like her performance tonight.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 02:01 by Josh187.)
05-06-2010 01:59
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

It sounds like there is something about her you don't like. Danica is all about the vision!!!The performance is a bonus.Other girls have to make up for not being as cute by being absolute filth we know who they are!!!

05-06-2010 02:02
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

I wasn't going to enter this discussion but I thought better of it....

As you'll see from the postcount I'm far from a regular here, but I have been registered for some time and following the babe channels for some years, and did contribute regularly to an old forum about them on runboards.... but I digress.

Having been more interested in the nightshows than day shows initially, I didn't really hear much about Danica until I joined up here. Towards the end of last year when she made the leap to nightshows from being exclusively daytime was a godsend for all of us who admired her undoubted beauty.

Yes, at first she played it as a "tease" game, reluctant to go topless then when she did go topless she kept her nipples covered and so on. Since then, the novelty factor of seeing them has worn off a little and it looks like her gameplan is now to deny us from seeing much more before she ramps it up a bit again. I was flicking between channels but never saw her breasts fully out at any time. Since she is only on for a few extra hours most nightshows, Elite can afford to do this but when the calls stop coming in they will have to rethink this strategy.

Perhaps the next move after this will be a more liberated and active session on a bed rather than a chair and we'll all be raving about her once more. Although she has the beauty and the confidence to get on the shows in the first place, whether or not she can compete with the more active girls like Caty Cole will always be in question until she does so. Whether she wants to compete with them is an entire different matter and I think girls like her and Kitty Lea who do a more psychological seductive brand of entertainment rather than out and out filth are trying to make their own niche. If that niche is not what the customer wants, we won't see as much of it and perhaps that's why she's only on 1 or 2 night shows a month.

Telling posters they don't have the right to make a negative comment is a bit harsh IMO. If everyone held the same views the world would be a sad place.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 02:23 by JackGough.)
05-06-2010 02:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 01:42 )JackGough Wrote:  Telling posters they don't have the right to make a negative comment is a bit harsh IMO. If everyone held the same views the world would be a sad place.

That happened to another forum about these babes and, in the end people gave up on it. There's nothing wrong in people posting an alternative view, hell, I think it just adds to the banter we have on here, it also helps keeps this thread active. If anything, I think Danica and Elite TV should feel completely flattered that her threads are some of the most viewed on these forums.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 02:41 by Chilly.)
05-06-2010 02:33
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(05-06-2010 02:02 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  It sounds like there is something about her you don't like. Danica is all about the vision!!!The performance is a bonus.Other girls have to make up for not being as cute by being absolute filth we know who they are!!!

The only thing I'm starting to dislike about her is her type of performance that's all, i like everything else about her. Her naturally beautiful looks is what keeps me (and many others) tuning in to watch her every week regardless of how her show turns out, people will still watch her, she is the talk of the forum.

If her performances will always be just tease, then i might lose interest in her performances in the long run. But i'll never lose interest in Danica.

05-06-2010 02:34
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(05-06-2010 02:19 )JackGough Wrote:  If everyone held the same views the world would be a sad place.

I totally agree, but unfortunately with this thread for the most part everyone has the same views. This thread has turned into a sanctuary for all the asskissers and fanboys to Worship Danica. They can't accept a difference opinion or another point of view, or accept any criticisms.
If you say anything that isn't praise towards Danica, they will think your trollin'. Rolleyes

(05-06-2010 02:33 )Chilly Wrote:  There's nothing wrong in people posting an alternative view, hell, I think it just adds to the banter we have on here, it also helps keeps this thread active.

Exactly Chilly, at least someone understands. Different views and opinions keeps thread fun and exciting. I would much rather read about differences in opinions and views, whether they're postive or negative comments, they all contribute to the debate. Rather than pages after pages of kissup comments that occur in this thread and most threads for that matter!

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 03:13 by Josh187.)
05-06-2010 03:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66