Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(05-06-2010 00:10 )astonv1 Wrote:  soooooooo....what have i missed? Tongue

I got back late and Danicas nearly finished...glad to see at the moment no silly pvc malarky...Hows she been guys?

Well on a scale of 1-10.....about 14 Big Grin

We're just waiting to see if Caty gets her hands on Danica. Blush
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 00:26 by mrwotzup.)
05-06-2010 00:22
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Same tease style show as always, astonv1, but much more variety this week, especially as she's changed outfits several times. Teasing, being unpredictable and doing something a tad different are what she and this channel do really well, so they've done a good job. There's still room for improvement, as the camera work has been suspect, oh, the stream has also played up too. Oh well, can't win 'em all. Wink
05-06-2010 00:24
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 00:20 )Rise Wrote:  S Heart h Heart e's ....b Heart e Heart e Heart n ......o Heart k Heart a Heart y, aston... Smile

As Sooky would say..."I concur"...Heart

05-06-2010 00:24
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Cheers guys, ill look forward to watching thevids and caps etc as and when they are uploaded Big Grin
05-06-2010 00:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

if i was to give marks for danica tonight out of 10 id give her one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. simply fantastic tonight was danica. back to her best in very sexy lingerie with hardly any make up on and her hair down. Danica was her usual filth on the phones, playing with her nips, sucking on fingers and sticking her hand down her knicks several time.

loved the interactive element to the show where danica was getting viewers to chose her outfits

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2010 00:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While I wouldn't call her show tonight incredible, she certainly looked incredible, and the idea of changing outfits behind the wall was a genius one! I liked her first outfit the most Smile

The rubbing action was nice, and the bit of bum was much needed, but for a longer period. I wonder if she'll ever go nude, and on a different set. With the chair, she seems a bit still, but with the bed, we might have more movement.

Definitely an improvement from last week, and I hope she ramps it up even more.
05-06-2010 00:48
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

The night started off promising, especially with the different set and her various outfit changes, but performance wise it's been a bit of a letdown for me personally. Her show has been a dull, uneventful, drag on, of a performance in my opinion. I know Danica's shows are all about the tease factor, but even I'm getting tired of this now.. it's getting very repetitive and predictable, every show is the same at the moment. I know the people who are into the whole 'tease' aspect will like everyone of her shows, but i was never into the teasing, I was drawn to her natural beauty. Even still as beautiful as she is, i want a girl that can actually perform as well. To put it bluntly, Danica is really boring me now.

05-06-2010 01:02
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2010 01:02 )Josh187 Wrote:  The night started off promising, especially with the different set and her various outfit changes, but performance wise it's been a bit of a letdown for me personally. Her show has been a dull, uneventful, drag on, of a performance in my opinion. I know Danica's shows are all about the tease factor, but even I'm getting tired of this now.. it's getting very repetitive and predictable, every show is the same at the moment. I know the people who are into the whole 'tease' aspect will like everyone of her shows, but i was never into the teasing, I was drawn to her natural beauty. Even still as beautiful as she is, i want a girl that can actually perform as well. To put it bluntly, Danica is really boring me now.

ouch!! i still love danica tho, but alice i kinda agree with ya mate, alice is taking her crown quite easilly at the mo, which i spose is a good thingWink
05-06-2010 01:10
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

that wa a drunken message and reading it back only 'just' made sense to me so feel free to ignore it hahahaha lol
05-06-2010 01:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 01:02 )Josh187 Wrote:  The night started off promising, especially with the different set and her various outfit changes, but performance wise it's been a bit of a letdown for me personally. Her show has been a dull, uneventful, drag on, of a performance in my opinion. I know Danica's shows are all about the tease factor, but even I'm getting tired of this now.. it's getting very repetitive and predictable, every show is the same at the moment. I know the people who are into the whole 'tease' aspect will like everyone of her shows, but i was never into the teasing, I was drawn to her natural beauty. Even still as beautiful as she is, i want a girl that can actually perform as well. To put it bluntly, Danica is really boring me now.

Well, that's what she does, so I can't see her doing anything too different in the weeks and months ahead. She might well end up changing her performance one of these days, but these tease type shows just seem to be her thing. What would you like to see her do more of, Josh? Interesting to read a different point of view, though. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 01:24 by Chilly.)
05-06-2010 01:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66