Leg Love Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gorgeous Babes of the Pad - Video Thread
09-03-2009 04:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Here goes with Dani T(who is most definitely on my radar now!!)from the other day in her catsuit

Gave me more wood than a rainforestBig Grin

http://rapidshare.com/files/207668818/DaniCatsuit.wmv

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
10-03-2009 21:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i tell you what i can't figure out about 'the pad'; why do they feature so many glamour models ? what i mean is, why do these ladies- most of whom we have all seen topless or more countless times- only do the morning shifts ? how come danni harwood or kelly bell or dani t don't do the late shows ? something tells me it could be sheer laziness not wanting to actually make the effort with callers and (god forbid) move about a bit ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2009 15:38 by Robot Devil.)
15-03-2009 13:19
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Something tells me maybe they don't want to work from 9pm to 5am every night since those are rough hours. You obviously don't know anything about The Pad to say girls like Dannii and Kelly Bell don't move about or make any effort with the callers.
15-03-2009 14:01
Robot Devil Offline

Scotsman Wrote:Something tells me maybe they don't want to work from 9pm to 5am every night since those are rough hours. You obviously don't know anything about The Pad to say girls like Dannii and Kelly Bell don't move about or make any effort with the callers.

actually to be fair- my rant did go off on a bit of a tangent there- and i don't have a prob with danni. as for the 'rough hours' argument...i'll give you that one- they are pretty arduous but surely its a better paid gig. and that after all has to be the main motivation for doing it.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-03-2009 14:22
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It probably is a better paying gig but I'm guessing the girls have weighed up the pros and cons. I've no idea how much they get paid, like not even in the region but say someone like Dannii gets £700 a day for her daytime shift and would get say £900 for a night shift, they might've looked at it and decided the difference isn't big enough to do the late hours.

I don't want to lose amazing daytime girls like Kelly and Dannii to the nighttime shows anyway as then they'd just be another hot glamour girl talking filth at night whereas hot galmour girls talking disguised filth during the day is much more fun. Wink
15-03-2009 15:24
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I can say from personal experience that working late at night sucks ass - it may be as simple as that.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-03-2009 15:51
Robot Devil Offline

rickhardo Wrote:I can say from personal experience that working late at night sucks ass - it may be as simple as that.

i used to work early hours and yeah i agree it wasn't my fave thing in the world- but my old job in the city WAS tedious. maybe i should've done it in my underwear, while talking filth on the phone. oh well too late now.

15-03-2009 16:25
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Freebird Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:I can say from personal experience that working late at night sucks ass - it may be as simple as that.

i used to work early hours and yeah i agree it wasn't my fave thing in the world- but my old job in the city WAS tedious. maybe i should've done it in my underwear, while talking filth on the phone. oh well too late now.

I get the feeling that some of the girls find their job tedious at times too. Not all of them by any means but there are occasions when you can see a girl's eyes clouding over and you can tell they'd rather be somewhere else. I suppose even talking dirty can get boring if you do it too much.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-03-2009 18:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV