Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

What matters

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

What matters
At least we discuss the right stuff here.I for one have got fed up with the Girls Aloud/Cheryl Tweedy forum that used to be called Models and Celebrities.Gone right downhill since taken over by the GA crew who seemed to have frightened off anyone who wants to discuss anything else other than where Ms Tweedy may or may not be shopping today.
22-08-2008 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jansewell Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: What matters
too right speedybert. i gave up on the models and celebrities forum a while back. its become a housewives forum.

as you say, here we focus on the stuff that really matters. arf, arf!
24-08-2008 14:43
dalebags Offline
No Disintegrations

Hello all,just came over as well -site looks good.Just what Ive been looking for - sadly what some other sites are lacking a bit now
10-10-2008 13:31
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I like the freedom of speech here. I think theres a place for both. I think you're exagerating on the Cheryl Tweedy thing tbh.
11-10-2008 04:06
Stu28 Offline

speedybert Wrote:At least we discuss the right stuff here.I for one have got fed up with the Girls Aloud/Cheryl Tweedy forum that used to be called Models and Celebrities.Gone right downhill since taken over by the GA crew who seemed to have frightened off anyone who wants to discuss anything else other than where Ms Tweedy may or may not be shopping today.

Sorry you feel that way Speedy. But if you're trying to say that just because some people talked about Cheryl, meant that others couldn't talk about the babe shows is laughable.
23-10-2008 22:40
NeilUK02 Offline
Banned

Stu28 Wrote:
speedybert Wrote:At least we discuss the right stuff here.I for one have got fed up with the Girls Aloud/Cheryl Tweedy forum that used to be called Models and Celebrities.Gone right downhill since taken over by the GA crew who seemed to have frightened off anyone who wants to discuss anything else other than where Ms Tweedy may or may not be shopping today.

Sorry you feel that way Speedy. But if you're trying to say that just because some people talked about Cheryl, meant that others couldn't talk about the babe shows is laughable.

Ok, I run worldglamourmodels and the affore mentioned ModelsAndCelebs Forum. I feel that I should comment on what is being said on here. Firstly the Cheryl Cole thing. On my main board which has about 300 sub forums , she had one section consisting of 2 mini Forums. She also came into the chatroom and chatted, there were questions and doubts as to whether it was really her but to say she dominated the Forum is just crazy.

As for free speech what is meant by that? If you mean you think I should allow personal insults about models then absolutely not!!! never going to be allowed and there is no place for such crap anyway! If you feel that negative feedback about the channels isn't allowed on my Forum then you are very wrong.

Now on my Forum you will not find a single negative comment about this Forum or any other. Yet I come on here and mine is being slagged off!
I actually came on here to find out who the owner was so I could offer to put a link to this Forum on my modelling website, yet this is what I find!

As for copyright permission on videos, I'd be careful , just to help out. Speedybert mentioned that he knew for a fact that BB allow videos to be made and posted on the internet. Actually it was permission given to me to start with so I could make some, Jamie thought it was a good idea. But it was for my Forum only. So the fact the videos appear on mine shouldn't be taken for granted that they will be allowed on here aswell. ASK THEM before you post any that's all I am saying. Oh and another tip which I have learnt from past painful experience don't post vids or pics of Emily on here!!! You haven't been told off until you get a telling off from Emily!!!

Anyway, lets hope you can stop slagging off my Forum now and we can all carry on together!!!

Whoever is the owner here the offer of a link on worldglamourmodels.com still stands.
23-10-2008 23:34
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

As a point of interest
. Ms Twedy never posted on CRU, it was someone posing as her & probably from her record company as 'they' had info only some people could have.

It was us (www.xintense.com) that proved it couldn't be her as we worked with GA at Elton Hall, Peterborough & Ms Tweedy had no idea about CRU.

We told Neil the Ms Tweedy he had was 110% fake & Neil had no choice but to delete the GA forum section. This wasn't done out of spite, this was done because it wasn't fair in our opinion, someone claiming to be someone else.

I tend to visit different forums as I keep an ear open at 'grass roots' level & see what people are saying/thinking about the very industry we opporate in, forewarned is forearmed as they say.

Also I have seen several people masquerading as someone else & completely fooling the masses. It's a moral dilemma situation, do we spoil the fun & out them? or allow the masses to believe this person thy see on TV or in Zoo actually chats to them?

Usually I let them have their fun & keep tight lipped, but I do find out as luckily for us we usually can & regularly chat to models & celebs alike & are lucky to be in that position.

What would you do? Out them or keep schtum?

Incidentally. I have no idea who Neil is, but his forum is a well run ship, the models that did frequent CRU never had complaints about the forum. We outed Cheryl not to piss Neil off, but someone as big as Ms Tweedy it was the right thing to do. It was also done privately & now on the public forum.

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
26-10-2008 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

My question about Cheryl Tweedy is where has she gone? Half of her is missing and she looks shocking. When she hit x factor/pop stars and in the year or so after she looked great and normal and was the one most males and females wanted, now she's shocking looking. Infact i caught the Jump video yesterday and all of them have halfed in weight. Sooner this group is out of the limelight the better!
And as for people pretending to be celebrities or models, if people are gulable to believe it then so be it,thats life and the world is made of suckers and always will be.
26-10-2008 13:17
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

http://www.xintense.com/models_view.php?id=65

lmao check out this model, he must be one of those hand models.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2008 13:23 by mega79.)
26-10-2008 13:21
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Unfortunately the modern culture is stick thin & girls will try anything to loose weight. The world of the celeb is so very different the real world, the world you know & love.

Models don't live in the Celeb world, very few will ever achieve that status. Hence their feet are generally firmly on the ground although they live the illusion they're a celeb. This is where the finance comes into play & your average model earns nothing-well, a wage.

This is a world appart from your multi-million £ celeb, or the WAG that has cashed in on a footballer by using her looks.

At grass root level, your general 'Joe' has no idea what people earn or are worth & think them all equal, of sorts, wher'as the reality so totally different & the 'A-lister' lives in a bubble & looses touch with reality. They are surrounded by 'advisor's' that are usually so out of touch with real life it's no wonder the 'celeb' ends up fucked up in the head.

Sad but true. It's the culture & the bubble they live in.

Hope that helps?

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
26-10-2008 13:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS