Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Open Leg ?

chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Question Open Leg ?
Hey Sasha , how r u sexy ?

Just wondered if there would be any chance of you doing some open leg stuff cos it wud make my day to see my favorite sexy babe in some super - sexy outfit , and spreading your awesome legs to reveal your wet pussy that you keep in the sexy panties hehe Smile Big Grin

let me know hehe xxx keep up the awesome work , lots of luv from ur hardest fan Smile
11-11-2008 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Open Leg ?
I don't think Sasha's got any plans for the future along those lines, but I'm sure she appreciates you being such an ardent fan!
11-11-2008 19:33
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not planning on doing any open leg Chris. I'm sure I have many slips on the show though babe if you can catch them.

I would still do nude work no probs but i don't want pics going around like that while my boys are at big school in a few years

Love

Sasha xx

BarrieBF Wrote:I don't think Sasha's got any plans for the future along those lines, but I'm sure she appreciates you being such an ardent fan!
12-11-2008 14:56
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

i understand Sasha , and i still wanna say that you are an awesome sexy babe with an awesome body and a really fun personality and all i can say is that ... WE ALL LOVE YOU SASHA HEHE Smile XXXXX
14-11-2008 00:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV