babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Tara

firekind Offline

RE: tara leaving babestation on 31st aug
looks like the dark months ahead have just got a little less bright.
31-08-2009 00:25
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Sad x

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
31-08-2009 00:41
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

sorry 2 hear your leaving but good luck 4 the future. enjoy the sun of spain hun

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
31-08-2009 02:03
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

(30-08-2009 22:48 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  im moving to marbella in spain i will still be doing bits e,g my own website and who knows maybe even 3g but i aint decided yet if i still want to do the shows. i have been doing it for 6 years now and it has to come to an end sooner or later but than again i mite do the odd apperance on other shows i just really aint decided. all my pics and vids will be on my website only and no where else. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tara

first of all its going to be sad to see you leave babstation as youve said you have been great over the last 6 or so years and you are probably one of the reasons the show has survived till now because you are always enthuisastic on it, you never looked bored or fed up and most of all you always had a smile on your face. babestation will be poorer wiithout you but anyway it sounds like youre going to a great place so enjoy it and look forward to maybe seeing you on a show sometime in the future. all the best, il be tuning in on your last night.

PS thanks for replying to all my messages Tara

see you
31-08-2009 08:44
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Tara tonight will be a sad night who ever babestation bring in to replace you won't be entertaining and have a lovly smile like yours. babestation won't be the same when your gone they are loseing a legend of the babe channels you will be a hard cookey to replace good luck what ever you do next
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2009 09:29 by rogerthedoger.)
31-08-2009 09:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-08-2009 22:20 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  hi every one. i want to thank every one for all the kind things you have wrote about me on here. but i also want you to know that it will be my last nite on babe station tomorrow. i will have my own website up and running in next couple of months but will no longer work for cellcast. i will still keep in touch with you all and let you know what im up to. so make sure you enjoy my last nite with me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SadSadSadSadSadSad gutted also. youve been one of my fav babes on all the babechannels because of your wondeful figure and also because you dont have a bad night but can understand why your leaving as you have been on bs for 6 years. you leave a big big hole to fill not just on screen but behind the scenes too with all the work you do there.

even thought you wont be on screen ive still got the pic of me, you and daryl from max power three years ago to remind me of you

hope the move to spain goes well along with your new website and theother things you now decide to do

lets make tonight a big celebration of tara's time on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2009 10:40 by Rammyrascal.)
31-08-2009 10:39
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

All the best Tara, you have been an absolute star on Babestation and always been one of my favourites. Hope you have great success with your website and anything else you choose to do
31-08-2009 11:19
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Hi Tara

best of luck for the future , have the best time in Spain and may i say that you are one of the best babes that has ever appeared on the telly and i wanna thank you for all the wonderful performances you have done over the years Smile

you're the complete package in my eyes ... you are absolutly beautiful with gorgeous eyes , you have amazing boobs and thighs and all this combined with an amazing personality makes you the BEST Heart and you are always smiling which i love cos you have a beautiful smile Heart

i am sooo sad to hear this news but at the same time , im happy for you Smile

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU TARA XXXXXXXX
31-08-2009 12:00
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

you guys are goin to make me cry before i even get on the show. lol really means a lot and im havin sum pics done soon so i will put them on here only so you can all have them. my leaving present from me to u to say a big thank u. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
31-08-2009 14:51
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

(31-08-2009 14:51 )tara lee babestation Wrote:  you guys are goin to make me cry before i even get on the show. lol really means a lot and im havin sum pics done soon so i will put them on here only so you can all have them. my leaving present from me to u to say a big thank u. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck tonight and good luck in the future. Thanks for everything, you will never know!Wink
31-08-2009 14:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV